Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 6th, 2019, 03:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

NAME = AGENT SITWELL
SECRET IDENTITY = JASPER SITWELL

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150?

S.H.I.E.L D. INTERROGATOR
Agent Sitwell has the class of Agent in addition to what is listed on this card. Instead of attacking normally with Agent Sitwell, you may choose an adjacent opponent's figure and place or remove a wound marker on that figure's card and roll a combat die. If you roll:
•a skull, the controlling player must show you an unrevealed Order Marker of your choice;
•a blank, the controlling player must show you an unrevealed Order Marker at random;
•a shield, the controlling player must show you an unrevealed Order Marker of their choice.

COORDINATED TACTICS
If all of your order markers are on Creature cards, you may add 1 to the Move and Defense values of all Creatures you control in clear sight of Agent Sitwell.

FALLING TO PIECES
Subtract 1 from Agent Sitwell's move and defense values for each Wound Marker on this card. Instead of taking a turn normally with Agent Sitwell, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.

Last edited by Karat; December 22nd, 2022 at 01:30 PM.
Old October 6th, 2019, 04:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

We had to reeval the Cosmic Cube for dropping wound markers on cards anywhere on the board. I'd suggest an adj. clause since the theme is based on him interrogating someone. Coordinated Tactics is something I could see drafting him for quite a bit into Creature armies. I'd have to look into Brand turning another Creature into an Agent and seeing what I could do with that army. Sounds fun!
Old October 6th, 2019, 04:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That was an oversight. I did intend that.

Last edited by Karat; October 6th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

NAME = LONGSHOT

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = LUCKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140?

COMBAT DEXTERITY
Longshot may attack with his normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.

LUCKY SHOT
After rolling attack dice for a normal attack with Longshot, you my reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card. If you do, all skulls rolled count as one additional hit.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Longshot never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Longshot one space up to 6 levels up or down.

Last edited by Karat; February 8th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool! One of my favorite X-characters.

Is Investigator the right pick for him? I see him pop up in a lot of different places, but is X-Factor like the defining role for him?

I almost want him to have Mutant Team-Up. It would make him a great pairing with Allison, which only seems fitting, and would allow him wider play in X-armies in general.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

From my little research it seemed like it was his longest tenure, definitely open to something else there. TB had him as a Fighter or Adventurer.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 12:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool one! I like the Lucky Shot power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That's some TB goodness. I just fine tuned the mechanics.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Longshot is right up there with Puck for me as one of my favorite fringe characters that I have actually barely read but still think are awesome.

Range seems short for a Longshot. I thought he used a bow.?

Lucky Shot does not seem that awesome. He should be able to double after he rolls.
You make your own luck.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Longshot is right up there with Puck for me as one of my favorite fringe characters that I have actually barely read but still think are awesome.

Range seems short for a Longshot. I thought he used a bow.?

Lucky Shot does not seem that awesome. He should be able to double after he rolls.
You make your own luck.
I'm not sure, but it seemed like he was just tossing knives around. That could be an interesting effect. More like:

LUCKY SHOT
After rolling attack dice for a normal attack with Longshot, you my reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card. If you do, all skulls rolled count as one additional hit.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmm, I do not see any art with a bow.
Shortshot it is.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Any thoughts on Mutant Team-Up? It really feels spot-on for him if you ask me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy