Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 16th, 2022, 11:00 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Looking at day 11 again (way back on page 72), it kind of looks like all three poses will be on the same base - forming one sculpt. Notice how the sketch at the top left has three overlapping poses. And the the most "final" trio of poses has a front, side, and back view - all aligned the same way, all touching as if forming one complete sculpt. If that is the case, I wonder what kind of special power that represents. My apologies if I am the last person to notice this, but I haven't noticed it addressed besides the possibility of a squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Today's designer notes. No power text previews this week. I can't tell who this is... a new Einar ninja? Is this just Shiori?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 011 - “To be Onmitsu, is to become the sharp eyes and keen ears of the shogun, to unmask the akuma before her mysterious schemes unfold and bring chaos to the land. To be Master Onmitsu of the Empress Kiova, is to become the akuma herself.” (Happy Friday! See Everyone On Monday.)
Good catch. The leading theory is that the unit is Shiori. Her old iteration's powers already approached the territory of kuji-kiri/ninja magic, and one such example that's popular in fiction is the ability to split into duplicates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion