Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 1st, 2017, 05:12 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Swamper's Box of Odds and Ends

Found a box of my old stuff. I thought I had already gotten rid of it all but I guess not. It's mostly terrain, there's a few figures in the mix too. Some have cards, some don't. Consider them a bonus.

I'm not sure what the protocol is for bidding, but if you're interested I'm happy to talk to you. I think this'd be a good purchase for someone looking to expand their map making ability. I've got a little bit of everything in here except lava, jungle, and the shadow stuff.

The iceberg is missing its base, but there's a couple of one space glacier bases you could piece together to make it fit. There's a big ol' bag of dice, OM, and wound markers as well. Plenty of water, swamp water, and ice.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:45 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Swamper's Box of Odds and Ends

just wondering if you have a price?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:40 PM

Dan-El_626 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pm sent
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:35 AM

AsgardianAngela Woo who?

This still for sale?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades