Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 30th, 2006, 02:28 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
so if the samurai and ninjas are packaged together does that make the ninjas a unique squad as well, or does that make the samurai a common squad?

Old May 30th, 2006, 07:11 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
so if the samurai and ninjas are packaged together does that make the ninjas a unique squad as well, or does that make the samurai a common squad?
Two packages of Uniques rather than one would really cut down sales. On the other hand they could always spin things around and make the samurai common...nyah, why would they change now.

For the most part I agree with jcb231's assessment. Every time I look at the female agents though I can't help but notice their purple weapons. Any time I see purple or red I think Einar. This would finally bring to light the struggle between Einar and Vydar. The struggle will be highlighted more by the ninja which have to be Vydar and were featured in the cartoon with the appearance of the Izumi Samurai. As such I believe that they want to keep people guessing by giving Jandar his own samurai. Again I can't help but see blue and think Jandar.

As far as the armadillos goes, anyone who has seen an armadillo up close can't help but think of those things as armadillos. I would be completely shocked if they turned out to be anything else.

Old May 30th, 2006, 07:18 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
would be cool to see common samurai tho. they did say that "mostly" not all samurai would get the counter attack, so that leaves it open for some new abilities

Old May 30th, 2006, 11:08 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
i think this Armordillos can carry tnt for destroy the castel walls
that ist thte onlything what they can the are the smallest unit so they can not stamp and could pass other figures. the 2nd suicide charas?
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)
i think this Armordillos can carry tnt for destroy the castel walls
that ist thte onlything what they can the are the smallest unit so they can not stamp and could pass other figures. the 2nd suicide charas?
The suicide thing is something I didn't consider but would be fitting for armadillos. Wouldn't be the first time I heard of an armadillo killing itself and damaging property at the same time.

Old May 30th, 2006, 02:56 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
Two packages of Uniques rather than one would really cut down sales. On the other hand they could always spin things around and make the samurai common...nyah, why would they change now.

For the most part I agree with jcb231's assessment. Every time I look at the female agents though I can't help but notice their purple weapons. Any time I see purple or red I think Einar. This would finally bring to light the struggle between Einar and Vydar. The struggle will be highlighted more by the ninja which have to be Vydar and were featured in the cartoon with the appearance of the Izumi Samurai. As such I believe that they want to keep people guessing by giving Jandar his own samurai. Again I can't help but see blue and think Jandar.

As far as the armadillos goes, anyone who has seen an armadillo up close can't help but think of those things as armadillos. I would be completely shocked if they turned out to be anything else.
I think the info you got from EE is wrong...gotta be wrong. There's no way they would put a squad of three large-based figures like wolves in with a squad of four, which is what your info comes down to. There's just no way. I think EE just took their best guess...they've been known to post sketchy info before.

Hmm...Charlie's Angels for Einar. I doubt it. That would really surprise me.

Hey! I've seen armadillos! I lived in Florida for a year....they'd hang around the roadsides near my appartment sometimes. I still don't think they look like those creatures on the shelf.
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM
ultradoug

my aramrodillo things are going to run around my map collecting gold coins.
at the start of each game you must yell out

"SEGA!"
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
So are the "Warmadillos" going to finally be the first recognized "small" category figures in the game?

Personally, I don't care what they call 'em, or what powers they get... I just want Heroscape to finally justify having a "small" sized category!!

Though an "ankle-biter" special attack would be kinda fun.

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:00 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
thanks UD for reposting these pics here. The pics have certainly re-sparked my interest for the castles, they look sweet! And its good to see the shelf resurface as well. Hopefully stats and abilities will surface soon as to just who these figures are and who they fight for. Can't wait!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion