Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 21st, 2006, 11:08 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
Quote:
Sheroscape
Girls' Life, Dec, 2005
It's a board game ... It's a Comic book ... It's Heroscape! Milton Bradley and DC comics have enlisted the talent of Hannah Richard, 11; to write the fourth in a series of Heroscape comics, which tell the background story of the build-and-battle board game. Hannah was plucked as the winner of a national competition in which she submitted her concepts for a new character. She created a written sketch of Kee-Mo-Shi, a six-legged creature with toxic-green skin who is "the female server for the dark lord of Hades." Hannah says of her inspiration for coming up with Kee-Mo-Shi, "There aren't enough female characters with powers. Females need to take on a more powerful role." Look for The Will of Kee-Mo-Shi as a custom insert in DC Comics such as Teen Titans Go!, Scooby-Doo and Cartoon Network Block Party. It's on comic book stands now, so be sure to check'er out next time you're shopping for some shojo manga.
Old May 21st, 2006, 11:19 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I rather get a squad of dwarves then Ke-mo-shi

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 25th, 2006, 07:54 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
i think she seems like a good character to have...me and my dad recently had a discussion about what other characters there should be and we did talk about a witch...and she is a 'marro witch' isn't she?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion