Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 14th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Miek - Breathing

The only discrepancy I worry about is our Hulk I being Medium. Miek isn’t bigger or heavier than Hulk.
Old January 14th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I have the figure and its pretty big. At least a medium 5, but could easily be a 6.

Wording on Never Stopping is a little unclear. I'm not exactly sure what it is you want this power to achieve.
Thematically, at least, this may answer that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
My concern is more with theme. Miek's defining characteristic is that he's a bit of a zealot. When Hulk arrives on Sakaar, he teaches Miek the lesson of "Never stop making [the people that hurt you] pay" and Miek takes it incredibly literally. He gets upset and violent when Hulk and the other Warbound show mercy or try to slow their warpath of vengeance. His big character moment is that when Hulk is finally content, Miek commits mass murder, blaming the earth heroes in order to get Hulk fired up again.

So a Never Stopping power should really be about Miek lashing out when his allies "show weakness", and a Miek design in general should have a little bit of treacherousness in it.
Old January 14th, 2022, 02:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Definitely 6, but I wouldn't go Large since Hulk, Abomination, and Korg aren't, he's just real buff and top-heavy like Strong Guy.
Old January 15th, 2022, 08:33 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
NAME = MIEK

SPECIES = SAKAARAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
While Miek is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After Miek defends against an attack from an opponent's figure, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.

FOR THE HIVE! SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4

After attacking with this special attack, Miek may attack one additional time for each engaged figure you control other than Miek, to a maximum of 2 additional attacks.

NEVER STOPPING
When a friendly figure attacks an opposing figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Miek and does not destroy that figure, Miek must move adjacent to the enemy figure and roll an unblockable attack for against all figures adjacent to him.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Here's a bit of a revised Miek. I changed the SA's wording and bumped his move down to 5. I know that the wording for Never Stopping could be refined a bit, so if anyone had any ideas on that, that'd be great. If everyone's ok with where this is at for now, I can post the checklists in a little while.

Last edited by AlexH12; January 15th, 2022 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 09:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe it could be worded like this.

Quote:
NEVER STOPPING
When a friendly figure attacks an enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Miek and does not destroy that figure, Miek must move adjacent to the attacked figure, if he does, roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to Miek.
I do feel like we are missing an opportunity here by not using a Chemming power. I felt like that was a big part of Miek's racial abilities. It felt like that was when the group really bonded and became essentially part of his "hive."

Quote:
CHEMMING
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Unique Gladiator Hero you control engaged with an enemy figure.
Either way, I'm excited to see these guys moving forward and can't wait to have a full Gladiator army!
Old January 16th, 2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I believe it could be worded like this.

Quote:
NEVER STOPPING
When a friendly figure attacks an enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Miek and does not destroy that figure, Miek must move adjacent to the attacked figure, if he does, roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to Miek.
I do feel like we are missing an opportunity here by not using a Chemming power. I felt like that was a big part of Miek's racial abilities. It felt like that was when the group really bonded and became essentially part of his "hive."

Quote:
CHEMMING
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Unique Gladiator Hero you control engaged with an enemy figure.
Either way, I'm excited to see these guys moving forward and can't wait to have a full Gladiator army!
Never Stopping:
I'm fine with that wording as long as everyone else is. I believe it gets the point across, but not everyone reads the same power the same way.

Chemming:
I'm definitely for Chemming, but my only thing is that I wouldn't really want to drop any of the powers already on the card. Would a four power card be too much for Miek?
Old January 16th, 2022, 03:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

4 powers feels like a lot here. I think it’s between Chemming or the SA.
Old January 16th, 2022, 03:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree Miek does not feel like he needs 4 powers.
Old January 16th, 2022, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
4 powers feels like a lot here. I think it’s between Chemming or the SA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I agree Miek does not feel like he needs 4 powers.
Should we do a vote on it? I'm torn between the two.
Old January 16th, 2022, 10:55 PM
Just A Head

A vote is probably smart. Put me in favor of the SA, and obviously Jekyll likes Chemming.
Old January 16th, 2022, 11:07 PM

For the Hive! Special Attack: 1

Chemming: 3

@Arch-vile @Dr. Jekyll @fret_gurglo @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @ tcglkn

The decision for which power to keep will be determined by the results of this vote. I will move on to the checklists once all Heroes have voted or there is a clear winner.

Last edited by AlexH12; January 17th, 2022 at 12:12 AM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, put me down for Chemming lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library