Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old December 4th, 2010, 10:24 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Death Chasers of Thesk

OK, I don't quite understand the power...
do you move them all out of the start before or after you roll for initiative?
(sorry if that's a stupid question)

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old December 4th, 2010, 10:47 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
OK, I don't quite understand the power...
do you move them all out of the start before or after you roll for initiative?
(sorry if that's a stupid question)
Most likely before initiative.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 4th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Before initiative. After OM placement.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 4th, 2010, 11:11 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Before initiative.
Thanks for backing me up, new guy. I appreciate it!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 27th, 2010, 08:25 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

I like how it says they have to land on an empty space. How are you going to fit two guys on one space anyway?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 27th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
I like how it says they have to land on an empty space. How are you going to fit two guys on one space anyway?
By "empty space," they're basically saying you can't land on a glyph...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 27th, 2010, 08:45 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

I think he means it feels grammatically incorrect. You could interpret it as "all three death chasers must land on ONE empty space".
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:35 AM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

I played these guys at a tournament yesterday and was happy with them. My army was:

Deathchasers X4
Ogre Pulverizer
Nerack
Krav
Isamu

480 pts

I ended up 3 and 3 for the day but could have won 2 of the games I lost (1 game ended with my oponent having 2 heavy orcs vs Isamu at the end so that was really close)

The one game I lost pretty badly to was to a Dwarf team. I made the mistake of bringing up the pulverizer in the beginning and could never get Nerack into position right to help with the defense of the Orcs. That was the first game I played with them and learned from that error. the remaing games i opened with getting Nerack into the middle of the board where he could do the most good.

I would give these guys a try agian, but I typically take differnt units to every tournament.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old February 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

We used these guys a couple of times at our last gaming session and they worked out great. The post about them being good for a noob because of their power is right on. My friend who hasnt played all that much took 4 squads with nerak, a warhulk, and a pulverizer and did great in a two on two game. Although he made the mistake of getting two many out too early leaving nerak behind he ended up doing tons of damage. Even one squad of these guys make people nervous because of the heavy attacks. And as far as bonded heroes go, from our games, the warhulk was a complete beast. He used the warhulk to flail like 3 squads to death in just a few turns. The pulverizer seemed better as a solid cleanup picking and choosing his targets after the suicidal warhulk did his damage. Just from watching his game I cant wait to play them.

Let freedom ring with the shotgun blast
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:25 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Hey wow missed an entire wave. Who the heck is this Valkril guy?

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:49 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Valkrill is the 7th Valkyrie general of Valhalla. Previously mentioned and even got a whole wave named after him (Valkrill's Gambit - Wave 10) but his armies was only implemented in D&D Wave 3 (aka Wave 13).
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

These guys are great and at 55 points really cheap and a good deal. I played DCoTs x4, Ogre Warhulk, Me-Burq-Sa, and a Black Wyrmling in a mini tournament and it was the first time I had ever played any of those units besides Me-Burq-Sa in a game. They are fun and a great choice if you are offensive minded. I went 2-1, only suffering a grand total of 4 Ogre wounds and 10 lost Death Chasers in the first two games combined (Q9, Q10, Kravs, Dumtef for first game DW8000 and Warforged x4 for second) and then lost the last game by a wounded Sir Hawthorne, a rat, and a stinger. Warforged were absolutely demolished by these guys and although they faced trouble with the rat screen, they are in my mind the best new unit for offense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units