Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 31st, 2018, 09:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Rum and Bones

Ive come up with a miniatures skirmish rule set for Rum and Bones Second Tide to play on a 3d battlefield if anyone is interested. All the mechanics for card upgrades and tide decks stay the same. Battle mechanics all stay the same. I have not printed it up on the computer yet, but looks like some great fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 17th, 2021, 02:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Rum and Bones

My brothers have been interested in playing rum and bones second tide again recently. I had previously painted 6 of the 9 crews I had along with a bunch of expansion crew and merc boxes. This last week I’ve been painting my orc crew. Since I primed all the models for the game I’ve exempted all the non painted ones from play and seems high time to finish painting them. We have been doing some fun things for our games lately. We do a random roll to be assigned a crew, then we take all the heroes for that faction and do a random roll to see which ones we use. We have been talking about taking turns to draft which mercenaries we will add to our crew pools for random rolls. It spices things up and gets more of the characters into play instead of the known strong ones played every time. Getting back into this game has made me want to utilize my other season 1 upgrade cards of the KS exclusive heroes I don’t own the miniatures for. I’m currently looking for stls to proxy them and plan on making my own if I cannot find them. There are plenty of stls out there. Looking forward to anything you guys come up with or know about.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games