Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 18th, 2018, 11:41 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Rainbow six siege is liiiiife

Edit: also if you have fortnite pm me username and i can play with you
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:49 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Been playing Monster Hunter World for PS4 until that Secret of Mana remake came out for the PS4, it was not the greatest remake, but there were things that made me understand the game better the SNES classic. I still have Monster Hunter World, just stopped at the lighting horse monster.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is some bold font there.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:02 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Played Monster Hunter World some more, going elemental with the sword & shield.
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Heroscape fans with Steam and Windows should totally play Into the Breach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
As someone with Steam and Windows who loves Heroscape and is usually on the lookout for more games to try, could you elaborate? Also, is there an interesting story or setting? That's often a determining factor in whether I'll be sold on the game (as well as, you know, whether the gameplay's fun).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Finished playing fallout 4 on my ps4. Ended it with a level 70. Would have been higher but I reloaded the game a few times to do the faction missions. Found the game quite fun getting all the achievements/trophies. I didnt really grind anything. Just a good game. Just installed the new battlefront 2 on the ps4 next.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
As someone with Steam and Windows who loves Heroscape and is usually on the lookout for more games to try, could you elaborate? Also, is there an interesting story or setting? That's often a determining factor in whether I'll be sold on the game (as well as, you know, whether the gameplay's fun).
The story itself isn't very deep. It's about time travel and trying to save teh world from giant bugs, while using giant robots. Some kind of mash-up of Pacific Rim and Starship Troopers. It's kind of like a turn-based tactical game like Heroscape or Front Mission (mechs) or Band of Bugs (bugs, but with an emphasis on pushing stuff into water and other hazards), but it's much more puzzle-like and single player only. The bugs take their turn first, and then you have to do your best to respond to it and minimize how much your buildings get hit. The game has a lot of randomness to how things are generated, so the replay value is off the charts.

It's made by the guys who made Faster Than Light, and I think it's even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
The story itself isn't very deep. It's about time travel and trying to save teh world from giant bugs, while using giant robots. Some kind of mash-up of Pacific Rim and Starship Troopers. It's kind of like a turn-based tactical game like Heroscape or Front Mission (mechs) or Band of Bugs (bugs, but with an emphasis on pushing stuff into water and other hazards), but it's much more puzzle-like and single player only. The bugs take their turn first, and then you have to do your best to respond to it and minimize how much your buildings get hit. The game has a lot of randomness to how things are generated, so the replay value is off the charts.

It's made by the guys who made Faster Than Light, and I think it's even better.
Hmmm... sounds interesting. If it were a bit cheaper I'd likely give it a go, but I'm unlikely to pay more than 10 quid for a game unless I feel like I'll get immersed in the story. Might see what the reduction's like next Steam sale, though.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Hard as ice

By the by, if you enjoy solid turn-based strategy, @Jexik , I can highly recommend Banner Saga. Great setting, amazing story, turn based gameplay that's loads of fun, and a set-up that leaves you muddling through trying to do the best you can just as the characters are. Genuinely rate it and its sequel my favourite games ever, and the third one's coming out in the summer.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 9th, 2018, 11:06 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Been playing Deep Rock Galactic! Anyone else?
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:02 AM

The Ps4 game Titan Quest is coming to consoles on the 22nd. Until March 22nd, I will be playing other games in the meantime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games