Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 21st, 2017, 05:03 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Islandscape is Here!

Today's Trivia Hint #2:

The name of the old show contained a close variant of a character name which is in my army; and its from C3V!
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:39 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

For those of you that can make it, or are arriving early and want a place to hang out until the store opens at 11:00, I will be at the Panera Bread, one block from the game store, from around 10:30 or so, until 11:30. Come have a little breakfast, or lunch, and talk Heroscape!

The address of the Panera Bread is: 1082 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803
Old July 21st, 2017, 12:41 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Had a good time; had a question:

If a squad figure moves onto the Summoning Glyph and summons another member of that squad, can the summoned unit then move on the same turn?

I do not expect to win, or even place, as my army is mostly melee with one B+ shooter. However, due to our extensive practice, I have a good feel for how to play it, and may surprise . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; July 21st, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:42 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

My best showing at Islandscape was with WoB. My one loss was to [???], who tied them up so they couldn't use Pounce.
If only Morgoloth had been released then . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; July 21st, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 06:35 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Today's Trivia Hint #2:

The name of the old show contained a close variant of a character name which is in my army; and its from C3V!
You can't possibly be bringing Mok, can you?

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 21st, 2017, 06:47 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

@kolakoski I believe you are correct; you can summon an enemy figure and attack with another member of the squad (if they have range and have enough movement to reach engagement). The glyph reads:

"When one of your figures stops here, you may “summon” any other figure (yours or your opponent’s) by moving it to a space adjacent to the figure on the Glyph. The summoned figure does not receive a leaving engagement roll if it was engaged. Note: If there is no empty adjacent space, you can’t use the Summon power."
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:30 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
If a squad figure moves onto the Summoning Glyph and summons another member of that squad, can the summoned unit then move on the same turn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
@kolakoski I believe you are correct; you can summon an enemy figure and attack with another member of the squad (if they have range and have enough movement to reach engagement). The glyph reads:

"When one of your figures stops here, you may “summon” any other figure (yours or your opponent’s) by moving it to a space adjacent to the figure on the Glyph. The summoned figure does not receive a leaving engagement roll if it was engaged. Note: If there is no empty adjacent space, you can’t use the Summon power."
I'm talking about summoning another of my own squad figures, and moving the summoned one in the same turn.

Old July 21st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post

I'm talking about summoning another of my own squad figures, and moving the summoned one in the same turn.

I believe the summoned squad figure still gets to move and attack.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 05:51 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Do we round down for kills on partial squad points, like we do here?
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:25 AM

Warbanner,

No, its not Mok. Interesting guess, though. I wonder what cartoon could be a variant of his name!?!

Any other guesses?

Last edited by chas; July 22nd, 2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:21 AM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

If it's less than 1/2, round down, otherwise round up. I'm a math teacher.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:54 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBanner View Post
If it's less than 1/2, round down, otherwise round up. I'm a math teacher.
In the past, we never gave points for anything other than killing a full squad. So, if you have 2 of the 3 stingers in a squad, you don't get points until you've killed the last stinger.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events