Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 19th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Whoah, these are awesome Brickman!

Old March 20th, 2007, 06:37 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
thx for the cudos guys! i tried to find smaller wings but i couldn't.

6 x 9 = 42

Old March 20th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, so after seeing this thread, I decided to make some for myself! I only have 1 right now, and he's just a test, no extra stuff, just coloring the template.

I have 1 question: The template's background is black when copied into paint? Why is this, and how do I fix it while keeping it looking good? When I tried just using the paint bucket, it completely killed it.
Old March 21st, 2007, 03:54 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Um...I tried playing with paint to see if I could answer your question. However, all the characters I bring up have a white background.

My best guess is that whoever created this particular template, chose to use black as the transparent color in the background. I don't know why they'd do this, since the outline is probably black too.

My best suggestion would be to try using a different template? If it happens with all templates, then maybe that is the default background your paint program is set to give something that has a clear background, in which case, you need to figure out how to change the default setting.

See if that helps. Brickman, you know more about Paint then I do.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old March 21st, 2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
OK, so after seeing this thread, I decided to make some for myself! I only have 1 right now, and he's just a test, no extra stuff, just coloring the template.

I have 1 question: The template's background is black when copied into paint? Why is this, and how do I fix it while keeping it looking good? When I tried just using the paint bucket, it completely killed it.
ok, so when you are looking at the original template on the net or wherever you got it from. you hit print screen sysrq to take a screenshot of it. then paste that into paint then get rid of the stuff you dont want, change the backround to white and edit away!

6 x 9 = 42

Old March 21st, 2007, 09:30 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey Micro-artists, would you mind if I erased the intitial post and inserted all these great HS Micro Heroes?

Eagerly waiting for your Micro, Fuzzie Fuzz!
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:50 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Hey Micro-artists, would you mind if I erased the intitial post and inserted all these great HS Micro Heroes?
I think that is a much better idea than what is there now. A new "looker" to the thread sees a bunch of random-figures-from-nowhere-in-particular, they may lose interest before it can begin to ferment as a new creative idea ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:35 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Yes, absolutely Hex! Hopefully it will inspire more artists to contribute! If we get enough artists involved, we might just get all the characters done!

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgosCap
If we get enough artists involved, we might just get all the characters done!
any ideas on who to get over here?

6 x 9 = 42

Old March 28th, 2007, 10:40 PM

bump becuase we need to get to all the characters.

6 x 9 = 42

Old March 28th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I think that is a much better idea than what is there now. A new "looker" to the thread sees a bunch of random-figures-from-nowhere-in-particular, they may lose interest before it can begin to ferment as a new creative idea ...
UPdated! They look real good, Micro Heroes Artists!!!
Old March 29th, 2007, 06:41 PM

the first post looks great HeH!

6 x 9 = 42

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction