Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Am I alone?

I love the title of this thread. It made me think about a lot of things . . . the meaning of life, our place in the universe, friends, family, space aliens. Its all very existential.

And I just pre-ordered tonight. I know I want a certain amount anyway (completionist). I ordered low and I can always supplement later, but if I wait for it to hit shelves, history dictates it will be about 11 1/2 months.

What exactly does it mean to "pre-order?" To order it before you order it?? (That's a joke, who's got the reference?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion