Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 7th, 2013, 01:07 AM

ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Building a bridge - good side height?

While I agree that you should save the tiles, if you don't want to do that, you should try placing some Heroscape figures on the tiles themselves and make sure they'll have line of sight over the edge of the bridge. I believe the height of the RttFF bridge sides were approximately two hexes tall, which would be a pretty safe height in my opinion, though you might be able to get away with taller.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles