Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 12th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gencon Red Skull Shirts

Father of Julian please check you in-box and e-mail me .... I need to order shirts soon. Maybe we can work together... or if you do not care I will proceed anyway... I just don't want to step on your toes.

Heroscaperdad@yahoo.com

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 14th, 2011, 06:14 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK I can't wait any longer ...I need to get my shirts on order .... I will order extra shirts for anyone that can't make the Tree Town Open wants one of ours. E-mail me this week.

If you are interested e-mail me at Heroscaperdad@yahoo.com and put " Skull Shirt " in the subject line. I will e-mail you the details.

These shirts will be a Red Skull on a white T-shirt ( 2nd generation dice the Gen-Con shirts were the orginal white on red dice ). The shirts will have our Tree Town Open logo as shown below.

It looks like I can send these out for $18... that would cover shipping and handing on my end and any money left will go toward next years Tree Town Open Prize Table ... Thank you.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; September 16th, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old September 16th, 2011, 09:43 AM

LAST CALL - Order will go in next week. E-mail Heroscaperdad@yahoo.com if you want one of these shirts.

Deadline to notify me is this Sunday September 18 (midnight) I will be checking and responding to e-mails now thru next Monday.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 19th, 2011, 12:18 PM

Thank you ... order is going in.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 21st, 2011, 06:08 PM

If anyone is interested I have 5 shirts left.

1 - XXXL
1 - XXL
3 - XL
0 - S, M, L (sorry)

I went big on the extra sizes with the thinking people could alway go bigger but a smaller shirt really would not do anyone any good .... We ended up handing out 64 shirts at the Tree Town Open and sold a few extra after the 64 were handed out ..... which now leaves only 5 shirts. If I don't find a home for them here ... you will see them on next years TTO prize table .

If interested e-mail me at: heroscaperdad@yahoo.com

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old November 18th, 2011, 02:16 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

any more of these still availible??

I haven't checked the site in a while. Bought a house to store all the scape and i have been working on the house...or playing scape
Old November 18th, 2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
any more of these still availible??

I haven't checked the site in a while. Bought a house to store all the scape and i have been working on the house...or playing scape
Taking the last two to put on the prize table at the Nebraska Skirmish this Saturday...........sorry.

I thought there would be alot more interest before I ordered the shirts, as it was I think I ordered 96 shirts, and almost 70 of those were given out at the Tree Town Open VII.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News