Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 25th, 2010, 08:18 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Conan Board Game

Great! I'll be very interested to hear what you guys think of it. I mentioned it a long time ago on a post, but no one commented at the time. I bought it when it first came out. I had fun researching Robert E. Howard (who was a very interesting guy) and Conan on the internet since then. There is a lot to read, even if you already know a bit about them already.

There is some discussion on boardgamegeek.com I find the Italians (like this game's designers) make the most beautiful games (like War of the Ring, for example)! They are considering adding naval piratical stuff, and extending the map to the several countries on Howard's map--but not in the game--to the East. This of course would easily allow you to add more players. I suspect they will also make some changes. There are FAQ out on the Fantasy Flight site. With the game becoming so discounted, I don't know if this will happen now...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games