Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Blob C3G X-Men Master Set

Hard to say (which is why we playtest). I think I'd start him at about 160 (still no multiple attack, but still really hard to kill) and playtest from there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I think he's at least medium 6, though. We should strongly consider making him Large.
What's the usual criteria for deciding if a single base figure is Large?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I think he's at least medium 6, though. We should strongly consider making him Large.
What's the usual criteria for deciding if a single base figure is Large?
Eyeballin' it?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM

We might have to wait until one of us gets that figure then (or does someone already own it?).
I probably won't be making any more figure purchases until after the holidays.

Old December 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I own it. It's a bit larger than the other figures. But is that was categorizes the figure as large? At the least, he should get the benefits of a large figure.
Old December 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Well immovable would make him unthrowable by Magneto and Jean Grey either way. There are some auto destroy powers and cyberclaw that he'd be able to bypass as a Large figure, though.
What, in particular, do you really feel he needs that a large figure would have - like specific powers he should be invulnerable to?
And is his figure larger than the official Hulk figure? That seems like a good barometer.

Old December 10th, 2009, 04:58 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I'm not sure how the current incarnation of the Blob is handled, but it used to be that he could grapple melee attackers with his flab and immobilize them (for instance, Spidey would punch the Blob, his fist would sink into the Blob's flab, and then he wouldn't be able to jump away). Would it be worth including something along those lines, something like Major X17?
Old December 10th, 2009, 06:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I feel like the bump in his attack addressed this and although another power could represent this, I like his simplicity and his defense powers really represent this.

On the subject of his being moved: My understanding is that it is a conscience power he turns on and off, hence how he is able to walk. I imagine the times he was moved by Hulk, Thor, et al. he was knocked out, so power switched off. At least that is my explanation.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 10th, 2009, 06:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

His figure is definately shorter than Hulk, however, his Bulk could be a reason for making him Large especially to avoid auto kill powers which seem thematic. Perhaps it could be addressed in Immovable?

IMMOVABLE: For the purposes of qualifying for powers on other cards, Blob is considered Huge.

I am no rules-lawyer, and I am sure the wording can be improved, but I think this accomplishes the same idea and also keeps him from being susceptible to insta-kill abilites somewhat.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; December 10th, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old December 10th, 2009, 06:45 PM

If Superman doesn't avoid auto kill powers, should Blob?
And if he's shorter than Hulk and his mass doesn't require a double base, I think Medium is fine personally ...

Old December 10th, 2009, 06:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If Superman doesn't avoid auto kill powers, should Blob?
And if he's shorter than Hulk and his mass doesn't require a double base, I think Medium is fine personally ...
Good point. I guess, I am forgetting to keep previous customs in mind.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old December 10th, 2009, 06:56 PM

Besides, I'm really down on making most figures invulnerable to D20 auto destroys because, well, those powers are part of what makes the game fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library