Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 21st, 2023, 09:42 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rebasing: A Guide for Bases and Stickers

What is the best place now to get bases?
Old September 21st, 2023, 11:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Friend with a 3D printer.
Old September 21st, 2023, 11:40 AM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
I get them from Trexy3D. Sticker design is ok, if a bit faded, and the color of base is a much darker, richer brown than the real bases.

There are also some sellers on Etsy like HyGroundTiles. Their sticker designs are too vibrant for my liking and slightly oversized for the bases, but the base color is closer to the real thing, but still not exact.

Overall, I go with Trexy3D because they are a good amount cheaper. I'd pay extra for an exact match with heroscape bases, but there aren't any out there that I've found right now.
Old September 21st, 2023, 02:22 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
I get them from Trexy3D. Sticker design is ok, if a bit faded, and the color of base is a much darker, richer brown than the real bases.

There are also some sellers on Etsy like HyGroundTiles. Their sticker designs are too vibrant for my liking and slightly oversized for the bases, but the base color is closer to the real thing, but still not exact.

Overall, I go with Trexy3D because they are a good amount cheaper. I'd pay extra for an exact match with heroscape bases, but there aren't any out there that I've found right now.
The best looking ones I’ve seen are from a guy named Chris Goff in the Hsers facebook group.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 21st, 2023, 03:17 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll put in another vote for Trexy3D's bases. The color is slightly different, but they otherwise blend in well with the official Heroscape bases. Another plus I rarely see any comments about is that Trexy3D's small and D&D-sized large bases actually include bevels, so they blend in better with the classic 'Scape bases even compared to their official variants (which lack the bevels previous Heroscape figures had). If you want an alternative, Impact miniatures sells bases that are also quite serviceable; they're a different color than the official bases, but they're also pretty affordable.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs