Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Are these cards poorly done or are they good quality?
Good Quality? 36 87.80%
Poorly Done? 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 18th, 2014, 08:49 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D&D, Marvel, Halo and Highlander customs

Added my two latest customs to the top of the OP. Feel free to check out some of my old work too. Next step for this thread is probably going to be revamping my old Warcraft cards and getting them back up here.

Don't worry about the poll, that's old hat and has ran it's course.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:12 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

For Ladon, "Combined" should be "double".

Aldrak is too powerful for his points. I think the increase in durability alone is worth the 40 extra points over Braxas (maybe more), and the other powers and acid improvement push him over the top.

Adalinda is VERY broken. Improved Counterstrike is well, broken. Since you are very likely (64.5%) that you will roll at least one blank. So every melee squad figure who attacks has almost a 2/3 chance of dying, when they hit Adalinda. Plus, with durability through the roof, she will take forever to kill, to the point of being annoying. Charos is someone who is in the reasonable durability range. I wouldn't try to improve him but make him more expensive.

In general, the big dragons never work. (I tried a super version of Braxas... it failed miserably).

It would probably be better to make more young versions like Othy.
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:48 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the input. The dragons were more for looks then actually intended to go anywhere. I don't own the figures so yeah they haven't been tested or anything.

Ladon was my Red Dragon correct?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 29th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Thanks for the input. The dragons were more for looks then actually intended to go anywhere. I don't own the figures so yeah they haven't been tested or anything.

Ladon was my Red Dragon correct?
Yes and I can't see your new customs. It says "Sorry This person has moved or deleted this image."

I'm sure you're not hiding them from me.
Old January 29th, 2014, 09:35 PM
the above

Okay they should be visible now.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 7th, 2014, 08:49 AM
the above

Going to get back into my Warcraft 3 Customs here soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 8th, 2014, 09:32 AM
the above

Re: William099's customs!! WARCRAFT BACK!!

All right!! My new improved Warcraft customs are up in the OP. Still have some work to do, I'd like to complete each of the factions by the time I am done.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 3rd, 2014, 10:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Nice Cards, I always thought warcraft was cooler as Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3, Have you checked out many of the WOW miniatures. I've done some customs with those.
Old August 3rd, 2014, 10:16 PM
the above

Yes, I bought the Kael'Thas mini and he was the wrong scale. For Heroscape medium figures the Warcraft are closer to the size of Large's.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 12th, 2014, 01:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

There is a dwarven sniper figure by dnd that might suit your Dwarven rifleman card.http://www.vesivus.com/eBay/dndminis...arf_Sniper.jpg
Old August 12th, 2014, 01:58 PM
the above

Ah! Good catch thanks TREX.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 26th, 2014, 05:00 AM
the above

@Ixe posted a new version of Marshal in the OP (under classic/D&D figures) with a new point value closer to Sir Gilbert. Do you think this new point scheme will address some of the issues you found in testing?

Any other viewers be sure to check out the new releases spoiler at the top of the OP!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; September 26th, 2014 at 07:53 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards