Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Just ordered these baricades from Miniature Market. They are from Plastcraft and are pre-colored/finished, unlike some if their older lines that you have to paint. For these, you just glue together and play. I think they will be nice for Frostgrave or other systems, including post apocalyptic.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/pcgmf029.html

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those look cool @Hahma . I myself am almost done with my mausoleum.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
The price looks reasonable on some of those.
I like this one for $27.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Those look cool @Hahma . I myself am almost done with my mausoleum.
Look forward to seeing it TREX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice.
The price looks reasonable on some of those.
I like this one for $27.
That's a real nice one too Tornado. I'm in the middle of working on The Blasted Tower set by 4Ground games. It's a pretry labor intensive set, but man it's nice, is big and very modular, especially with the Ruins #5 small set I already finished and the Columns set I finished. I have 2 of the pieces done foe the Blasted Tower and can already integrate them with what I have. So as much as that Slums Ruins set looks awesome, I'm trying to wind down on the bigger pieces for now, not to mention, it's easier to get away with $15 and change including shipping, than likely $32+ with shipping. My wife has been very tolerant lately and I don't want push my luck

My buddy Chris has this set of swamp walkways, and we have used them in a few games. They are nice because you can put them in different places to add a little height, or to tie in with another terrain piece or you can set them all together. Flexibility is huge for us.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I needs to make some of them swamp walkways. I just finished my mausoleum (so sweet) its drying from the polyurethane spray now. Im getting ready to make 5 one inch tall by 3 inch diameter wells for a scenario in the folio book. I also found my big reaper granite golem I painted as well. Ive decided to hold off on columns because Ill be getting a bunch of them soon with my double pledge of massive darkness. Along with a ton of treasure chests. Im going to build the 10 inch tower next. I already have most of the units from the beastiaries except some of the frostgrave specific stuff. Exciting. I think my brother will be out to finish our standard game 1 then we'll play the mausoleum scenario.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
"like" happy

All those ruins are awesome. But I can make ones that look the same for practically nothing. I do like the pics though for different variant ideas for my own.
I need to figure out how to upload pics straight from my phone to here.

Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:17 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Hmmm... so that's what someone meant about photobucket quit being a 3rd party host. I just read that on Facebook yesterday. That sucks!
Yes it does indeed suck. That is where all of my pictures are hosted too.
Me too. So now there is no reason whatsoever to use Photobucket...
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Hmmm... so that's what someone meant about photobucket quit being a 3rd party host. I just read that on Facebook yesterday. That sucks!
Yes it does indeed suck. That is where all of my pictures are hosted too.
Me too. So now there is no reason whatsoever to use Photobucket...
Exactly! I'm certainly not going to pay some ridiculous monthly payment just to share pictures.

Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

First picture is of the 2 4Ground Games sets I had already finished; the Columns of Daldorr set (that has the flat removable pieces on top), and the Ruins of Daldorr set 5. Those took a few hours to build.

Following that is a pre-build picture of the stack of MDF punch boards for The Blasted Tower set, followed by the finished set in a few configurations and then the combinations with all 3 sets. The set comes with some neat walkway pieces that you just punch out and they are ready to go, and there are also a ton of loose floor tiles that they give you the option to glue around perimeter in some places or together in other places, but I didn't bother to punch them yet and won't glue them to the terrain pieces. That's only a sample of the many ways you can set up these pieces. Love the options these 3 sets offer. The Blasted Tower set just on its own took 6+ hours to build.

Following those pictures are some of my 4Ground games crates set, and then 3 pieces of Birch tree branches that I cut and varnished yesterday. I had some larger branches to trim, so I figured why not make use of some smaller pieces from the trimmed branch?
Aside from the recent Malifaux barricades set from Plast Craft, I think I'm done with any sizable terrain pieces for Frostgrave.

Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:30 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Holy crap @Hahma . That's a whole lot of cool. It's huge.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's funny but I think I like the tree branches the best. It all looks awesome though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Holy crap @Hahma . That's a whole lot of cool. It's huge.
Thanks Keglo! It also took a whole lot of time to assemble. But now that it's done, I can just enjoy having them in games and know that the hard part is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's funny but I think I like the tree branches the best. It all looks awesome though!
Well, they were the cheapest and easiest thing I've done for this game

Thanks!

Here's a more organized setup for when I play my daughter next. I wanted to have the structure to be the focus of the central part of the board, and use some of my other building stuff to try to help bring it together. The different games I've played with the same set that my buddy Chris has, we've generally had pieces of the new stuff I just finished, all over the place. So it's nice to be able to use a couple pieces here and there on different parts of the board to add some elevation and LoS blockers as needed and have more of a mixed bag of a board setup rather than going for a certain look like in these pictures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures