Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 8th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I took my daughters to see Ant-Man and The Wasp today. We enjoyed it. Light, fun, funny and some good action.

I too took my daughter to Ant-Man and the Wasp on Sat. afternoon. We also enjoyed it. My only disappointment was with the end credit scenes.
I don't know if there were more than one end credit scenes, but we only stayed for the first one, and that one was cool IMO.

Anymore, I don't put much stock into the ECS. Generally, they don't seem worth the wait and are more annoying that after already sitting through 20+minutes of previews and other pre-movie stuff, that we have to sit through another 5-10 minutes of credits to see little snippets and other movie tie-ins.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

There was a 2nd one, but it wasn't worth waiting for. Very short and not at all important in anyway. As for the first one.....

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
There was a 2nd one, but it wasn't worth waiting for. Very short and not at all important in anyway. As for the first one.....

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Old July 9th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

After seeing Ant-Man and the Wasp, my daughters and I have been on a scary/creepy movie kick. We watched "It" on Saturday night, Silence of the Lambs last night and Lights Out tonight.

Old July 9th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The new It?

I thought that was more of a dark comedy.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:03 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
The new It?

I thought that was more of a dark comedy.

Check out Hereditary if yer on a horror kick, Hahma. Best scary movie I've seen in a long time, and I'm pretty darn hard to please when it comes to the genre.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 10th, 2018, 06:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just got back from Ant Man and the Wasp. I waited over 50 years to see these movies.

It was worth it!
Old July 11th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just got back from Ant Man and the Wasp. I waited over 50 years to see these movies.

It was worth it!
My 15 year old twin daughters were 5 when the first Iron Man came out and I took them to see it. They absolutely love the Marvel movies, with Winter Soldier being their favorite, as they've seen it around 13 or times. They are spoiled in not having to wait 50, 40, 30 years to see these movies.

Speaking of movies, we watched The Princess Bride tonight. Their first time seeing it. Being that it came out in '87, the effects and such weren't quite what they're used to , but they liked it.

Old July 12th, 2018, 09:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Speaking of movies, we watched The Princess Bride tonight. Their first time seeing it. Being that it came out in '87, the effects and such weren't quite what they're used to , but they liked it.

We watched it with my nearly 11 year old son and he too really enjoyed it. He still quotes it from time to time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:31 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

One of the most enjoyable, quotable movies of all time? Inconceivable!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 16th, 2018, 02:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A new movie popped up on Netflix when I opened it called How it Ends, and it looked like it could be pretty interesting. It also features Forrest Whitaker, who I find to be one of the better actors of our time. So I went ahead and gave it a viewing, I'm now here to tell you not to follow my lead. Really felt like it was a waste of 2 hours. Things happen, and a story unfolds, but none of what happens is overly interesting. A character is inexplicably added, and then disappears from the story for no real purpose at all. Events take place that really don't make any logical sense. A mystery is introduced, and then never answered. Then the movie just kind of ends. Really no reason for anyone to watch it IMO.
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I agree with Chas about Ant Man and the Wasp. It does everything well: action, humor, people, pacing. It didn't feel gimmicky, like Thor Ragnarok and Deadpool (though I liked both of those, too). It just worked in every way, and my wife thought it was great, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies