Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 10th, 2018, 06:41 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Ironrise looks kind of neat.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9BelowMadness View Post
Pledged to Legends of Signum. Sounds like a good mash-up of elements from mini war games and MtG. And the minis look great.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...or/description
Looks really cool! Too bad the minis are unpainted.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:13 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

And now, Commands and Colors In Space, with:

RED ALERT: SPACE FLEET WARFARE

Richard Borg heads into space in this exciting new Commands & Colours board game – including two complete fleets of hard plastic starships!

Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare allows two to six players to duke it out in space. The play of command cards drives the action and creates a "fog of war", while battle dice resolve combat quickly and efficiently. Combat cards add an element of suspense and challenge players to maintain their star token reserves to power their Combat cards through the course of a battle. The action on a combat card may hinder the opposition forces, enhance a player’s units, or may instantly change the course of a battle.

An assortment of task force cards allow players to quickly deploy a fleet of starships. In addition to these task force units, players can augment and customize their fleets with support vessels.

—description from the publisher

The Kickstarter is up; the Early Bird just went down!

I can't get a photo up, but they are amazing; see here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardg...-fleet-warfare
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
And now, Commands and Colors In Space, with:

RED ALERT: SPACE FLEET WARFARE

Richard Borg heads into space in this exciting new Commands & Colours board game – including two complete fleets of hard plastic starships!

Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare allows two to six players to duke it out in space. The play of command cards drives the action and creates a "fog of war", while battle dice resolve combat quickly and efficiently. Combat cards add an element of suspense and challenge players to maintain their star token reserves to power their Combat cards through the course of a battle. The action on a combat card may hinder the opposition forces, enhance a player’s units, or may instantly change the course of a battle.

An assortment of task force cards allow players to quickly deploy a fleet of starships. In addition to these task force units, players can augment and customize their fleets with support vessels.

—description from the publisher

The Kickstarter is up; the Early Bird just went down!

I can't get a photo up, but they are amazing; see here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardg...-fleet-warfare
My buddy Brian shared this with our group's Facebook page. I'm sure he'll get it, as he as all the C&C games. I am going to pass on it, because I haven't gotten to play my The Great War for awhile, as 2p games are hard to get played with my group. But when I do get a chance to play 2P games, I try to make sure it's a tabletop miniatures game that I have worked hard to paint minis for.

I'm sure that I'll get a chance to play Red Alert when Brian gets it. I've learned to cut way back on buying board games, and let my buddies spend their money on them, sinceI spend the money on the tabletop miniatures games and time painting them

Old June 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Yep, I am backing Red Alert as well. The Star Tokens seem to be like the Lore Tokens from Battlelore. I am hoping that we hit all of the stretch goals and get some more scenarios and ships.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old June 9th, 2018, 06:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

My two page initial break down of Red Alert's design in relation to earlier C&C designs is here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread...rly-commentary
Old June 9th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Prickly Cactus

Very nice @chas !

Old June 13th, 2018, 09:17 PM

Deleted

Last edited by chas; July 2nd, 2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old June 15th, 2018, 06:46 AM

Deleted

Old June 19th, 2018, 08:18 AM

Deleted

Old June 21st, 2018, 10:54 AM

Deleted

Last edited by chas; July 2nd, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Currently backing Trickerion: Legends of Illusion expansion Daalghard's Academy. Trickerion is one of my favorite games, so the expansion is a no-brainer for me. The campaign is doing a really interesting thing where they send clues and riddles to backers for the community to work out in the Comments to unlock rewards.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games