Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:42 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Taeblewalker's Game on June 6 will feature Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HOSS), a custom project here onsite, on one of their maps. Two 600 point armies on the Rebel (Sherman Davies and Me) and Imperial (Kolakoski and Taeblewalker) sides may each use up to 200 points of Independents in their totals.

Taeblewalker will be providing the HOSS cards, and I'll be offering figures from my very large Star Wars Minis collection. In the past we've played both systems on Heroscape terrain, with grand results.

May the Force be with us (but not them)!
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:50 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Duplicate post

Last edited by kolakoski; May 25th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:54 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Taeblewalker's Game on June 6 will feature Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HOSS), a custom project here onsite, on one of their maps. Two 600 point armies on the Rebel (Sherman Davies and Me) and Imperial (Kolakoski and Taeblewalker) sides may each use up to 200 points of Independents in their totals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Taeblewalker will be providing the HOSS cards, and I'll be offering figures from my very large Star Wars Minis collection. In the past we've played both systems on Heroscape terrain, with grand results.

May the Force be with us (but not them)!

Swamps of Dagobah

Looking forward to this. Sherman has yet to post his army. The rest of our armies may be found below:

Spoiler Alert!

Old May 25th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Actually I'm using the 220 point Darth Vader. Everything else is correct.

Old May 25th, 2018, 06:34 PM

Well met!

You have enough points for the more expensive one, you know. Also, see my first draft 200 points of Independent heroes and compare to yours. Want to switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Actually I'm using the 220 point Darth Vader. Everything else is correct.
Old May 25th, 2018, 08:51 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm happy with my choices including the 220 point Darth Vader.

Old May 25th, 2018, 11:16 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm happy with my choices including the 220 point Darth Vader.

Ah ha! In that case, I am confident that we shall crush the rebel scum!

Last edited by kolakoski; May 26th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old May 26th, 2018, 09:19 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hmmm...maybe I'll pick you out some nice Joker Gang minis from my supers collection instead...

Hey, give me a break! Until SD checks in I'm flying Solo here.

Solo, get it?

Old June 1st, 2018, 01:46 PM

I've printed out army cards for all the Star Wars units.

Old June 2nd, 2018, 10:24 AM

OTHER BOARD GAMING HERE IN BROOKLYN

Big board gaming Saturday today, with my Canadian pal driving down from Toronto for a few days, Sherman Davies, and one or two neighbor players. Hope to play my three new games The Godfather: Corleone's Empire, Quartermaster General 1914, and Alien Insurrection. I've done lots of prep for these games, solitaired them, and played the two besides QMG once with live opponents. Great designs, all.

This month I'm hoping to also get Big Trouble in Little China, and The Great War: The French Army Expansion (Verdun scenarios, plus new rules that will retrofit to all older scenarios and early war French Heavy Tanks). Possibly also coming soon: Star Trek Ascendancy: Vulcan Expansion.

NYCG4 for Heroscaping is just one of three groups that meet here monthly, and my general monthly gaming schedule invitation goes out to about 25 people these days. If you live in or near NYC and want in, just Private Message me with your regular email, and I'll sent a copy out to you with my contact info and directions, and the list of game I've acquired in the last couple of years, and will be getting!

Chas
Running his own club in retirement, one game at a time.

Last edited by chas; June 3rd, 2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Well met!

Last night, after our scheduled HoSS game, we played a little "normal" Scape, allowing me a chance to play my then current, tentative, 500 point Islandscape army:

180 Q9
120 Hydra
120 Bahadur
80 Deathreavers x 2
500, 13 spaces

Even this was not as cheesey as

180 Q9
120 Hydra
120 Hydra
80 Deathreavers x 2
500, 14 spaces,

my original draft. The former was powerful, but not much fun. For a little more swing, I'm going to try out

180 Q9
140 Eltahale
100 Mindflayer
80 Deathreavers x 2
500, 12 spaces

at chas' place next week, and/or some others of my current, tentative, Islandscape armies.

Last edited by kolakoski; June 7th, 2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:46 PM

Well met!

My current, tentative armies may be found here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion