Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 1st, 2018, 06:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Letters from the Front
Old May 1st, 2018, 08:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 1st, 2018, 09:15 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Last night at game night, I played Mansions of Madness 2nd edition with the app. It was my first time playing and it was fun, though a bit longer than expected.

Old May 1st, 2018, 09:41 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Last night at game night, I played Mansions of Madness 2nd edition with the app. It was my first time playing and it was fun, though a bit longer than expected.
First time playing second edition? I believe you and played first edition at @IAmBatman 's house a few years back. Good times!

Old May 1st, 2018, 11:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
First time playing second edition? I believe you and played first edition at @IAmBatman 's house a few years back. Good times!
Yes, that's right!. Had to be about 4 years ago, as I was out that way when my oldest daughter graduated from Cortland. Afterwards, I drove down to Binghamton to game with you and Bats. I believe we also playtested Starro that Bats was working on. Mansion of Madness 1st edition was fun with you guys. That was the last time I had played any version before last night.

Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, definitely did a three way battle in which we playtested Starro (who was terribly overpowered at the time!) and then we did a fun time travel scenario in Mansions of Madness. That's the game that got me interested in playing (and buying) the second edition as well. Good times!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 2nd, 2018, 01:27 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I also own MoM second edition, though when it comes to app games, it usually loses out to Descent 2nd edition.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 9th, 2018, 01:36 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone else looking forward to more news on Betrayal Legacy? Rob does good work, and I love the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Monday night I played War of the Ring. I was the Free Peoples and won by the closest margins. I was down to Frodo and Sam in the fellowship, as Aragorn and Gimli were in Minis Tirith, Gandalf the White was in Fanghorn sp?, and the others had been sacrificed to keep the corruption down.

I had Frodo and Sam in Mordor, on the 2nd to last space, when my opponent attacked Minis Tirith to try to get the final 2 VP's to get him to 10. We ended up killing all of each other's forces with good rolls and rerolls. So he didn't capture it but had another army one space away.

I used my last action die to move the last space and had to draw 2 corruption tiles. I was 5 away from the end of the track and ended up only moving up a few more and won. There were a few tiles that would have kept me from moving, but luckily they weren't drawn.

Last edited by Hahma; May 9th, 2018 at 09:26 AM.
Old May 9th, 2018, 09:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hahma,

That's the kind of game we live for! Congrats.
Old May 9th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Hahma,

That's the kind of game we live for! Congrats.
Yeah, it does get better than that. I had only played once before, and that was around 5 years ago, so this was kind of a relearning game for me, with my opponent being a good teacher.

Old May 9th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Anyone else looking forward to more news on Betrayal Legacy? Rob does good work, and I love the original.
I'm pretty much all in on legacy anything at this point.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games