Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 26th, 2011, 04:41 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I'll definitely consider it though, I've heard nothing but good things.

Anyways, tried playing the copy of Arkham Asylum today....and got the dreaded "clean disk" error message. There was a huge scratch on it. Went to GameStop and exchanged it for a NEW copy! GameStop employees are awesome sometimes, I don't know why they get so much flak.

So yeah, playing this right now and it is AWESOME!

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally finished Fallout: New Vegas, where the Legion wound up over running the Strip and all surrounding areas.
Glad to have purged those NCR facists from the area.

Started back up on Arkum Asylum again. I never finished it before, but Arkum City looks good, so I figured I'd start this one again. I'm not as big a fan of the game as most people were.
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Finally finished Fallout: New Vegas, where the Legion wound up over running the Strip and all surrounding areas.

Started back up on Arkum Asylum again. I never finished it before, but Arkum City looks good, so I figured I'd start this one again. I'm not as big a fan of the game as most people were.
I actually just met the Legion for the first time in New Vegas, and I didn't like them that much at all. Maybe my views will change as the game continues, but for now I'd rather not let them have their way. They just seem so brutal, mainly because they crucified those Powder Gangers (though I'm not much better, I've blown up a bunch of them). Plus, the quest that I got said to "Spread word of the Legion's atrocities" or something to that effect.
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:44 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Quote:

I actually just met the Legion for the first time in New Vegas, and I didn't like them that much at all. Maybe my views will change as the game continues, but for now I'd rather not let them have their way. They just seem so brutal, mainly because they crucified those Powder Gangers (though I'm not much better, I've blown up a bunch of them). Plus, the quest that I got said to "Spread word of the Legion's atrocities" or something to that effect.
Ha, I just went and killed all of the Legion. Got some nice stuff from it too.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You guys killed the Legion? I guess you can do that if you want to play as bad guys. Myself, I never attacked a single one of them. Now, those human scum bags known as the town of Goodsprings, them I brutally killed.
Old November 27th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
You guys killed the Legion? I guess you can do that if you want to play as bad guys. Myself, I never attacked a single one of them. Now, those human scum bags known as the town of Goodsprings, them I brutally killed.
With my former NCR Ranger companion, I wiped that slaving, cruel and unjust Legion off the map. Even killed Caesar personally with a Riot Shotgun to the face.

I'm no fan of NCR either, though, so I just let Yes Man run the Strip for me. After all, he is supposed to help anyone who asks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Alchemaster

Achieved 100 in Alchemy on Skyrim. I can create some pretty hardcore potions now. Oh, and if you are trying to train up Alchemy, the Slow, Invisibility, and Fortify Health potions give a lot of experience.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old November 29th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I feel like an absolute chump, but I can't seem to best the first dungeon in the new LoZ game. I have been wandering around for two hours and scouring every corner and I can't for the life of me find out where to go next... I feel like an utter failure. I guess this just means more Skyrim...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old November 29th, 2011, 08:09 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have you been raising the water level?

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 29th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Have you been raising the water level?
Don't think I'm that far yet. I'm stuck on the room just past the sentinel. I forked right and killed the skulltula, but can't seem to cross the gap to get the chest on the other side. I got the map from going through the left door. I see a mossy wall that leads to a door that looks like it goes to the other side of the room whose gap I can't traverse, but I see no way of accessing it...

Edit: I am blind. Got it.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Last edited by Drumline3469; November 29th, 2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Battle Reporter

Skyrim questions.

How important is the starting race stat bonuses. If you want to have good speech, should you pick a character that gets +5 to it?

Also, is it possible to join all guilds, like oblivion? Or will joining one, negate you from joining another?

And, is Speech used mostly as Barter was in Fallout? Or will there be Speech tests to pass.

Last edited by A_Train; November 29th, 2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 03:46 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Skyrim questions....

How important is the starting race stat bonuses...

Also, is it possible to join all guilds, like oblivion? Or will joining one, negate you from joining another?

And, is Speech used mostly as Barter was in Fallout? Or will there be Speech tests to pass.
STARTING RACE:
I'm not that far in (only 40+ hours ) but the starting race bonuses don't matter that much. That early in the game you level so easily that a +5 to anything is meaningless. It's more a choice for the special powers your character wants to have. Character creation is really stripped down from Oblivion and Morrowind. Instead of picking Major/minor skills and a birthsign that 8 hours in you regret they just slap a race and gender on you and dump you off the truck. Instead of birthsigns they have "Stones" you find out in the wilderness that serve a similar purpose but are changeable.

GUILDS:
None of the guild/quests are mutually exclusive EXCEPT the civil war quests. DO NOT even talk to the the Solitude Imperial guy (Saul Tigh) or Stormcloak guy until you're ready to pick a side because it could keep you from doing the other side's quest. If memory serves you could join everything in Morrowind but you couldn't advance in the top of the Fighter's Guild
Spoiler Alert!

Speech:
I haven't found that persuasion is really that important. Occasionally you'll have speech checks but I think the Speechcraft tree is more for the perks (and Barter).

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Last edited by LilMoochie; November 29th, 2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Morrowind Memories...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games