Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 1st, 2008, 11:56 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Heroscape Alignment Posters

Some of you may be familiar with the DnD concept of alignment. Here's the Wikipedia Article, just in case you haven't. Anyway, I noticed a sort of crazy offshoot of the motivational posters people make, where you instead showcase a character's alignment, along with a quote by them to prove it. Here's my take on that, Heroscape style. The quotes are obviously made up, but in character.

As for the purpose, I'm using them as desktop wallpapers. I figured other people could do the same.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:29 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Alignment Posters

Pretty good PK! I'd never heard of these "alignments" so it took me awhile to read the link and read who was what. Now that I've read over the stuff, I can safely say that you've accurately managed to describe most of these unit's personalities based off that alignment list. Very good work! Hope to see more!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:56 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would rep you, but I do it too much.

Neat idea.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 08:10 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Awesome, I love motivationals!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pumpkin_King again.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 10:32 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Thanks, guys! And please, if you have any ideas for quotes to go under heroes I haven't done, just post them here!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:27 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I'm thinking Sgt. Drake Alexander would be lawful good. His caption could read something like:
"An American soldier goes in and finishes the job he starts. I've seen what Utgar can do and will not let innocent people suffer for it." Probably not very accurate, but it's my first try.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
My custom terrain

Last edited by Jandarforever; October 2nd, 2008 at 10:17 PM. Reason: didn't spell a word right
Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM

simplymenotu Woo who?

Nice job.

More about alignment:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ex/20080602a
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplymenotu View Post
Huh, that's kind of weird. They must have taken it out in the latest edition. I haven't read any of the core books for a while.

Anyway, here's some. Jandarforever, your wish is my command.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 10:24 PM

Sweetness! Thanks Pumpkin_King for using the caption for Drake. Great job on the others too! I have to say though that Krug seems like somewhat of a mix between lawful evil and chaotic evil. His bio says that he has sworn his allegiance to Utgar and will give his life if necessary for his cause. However, he is a wild troll who kills anything in his path. Is he one of those variants?

My custom terrain
Old October 2nd, 2008, 10:27 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

These are a lot of fun! They very much capture some of the more latent character qualities of the HS universe, something that you've shown you have a strong ability to do, PK. I was trying to think of who else to do and came up with these:

Master Woo: True Neutral
In all things be a master
Of what you do and say and think.
Be free.
(from the Dhammapada)

Raelin: Lawful Good
To defend the weak, to protect the powerless, to die for the good of my people... this is my duty; this is my honor.

Nilfheim: Chaotic Good
With great power comes great freedom. With great freedom, even the powers of Hell can be frozen.

They're not much, but just figured I'd try to contribute to the conversation.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I have to say though that Krug seems like somewhat of a mix between lawful evil and chaotic evil. His bio says that he has sworn his allegiance to Utgar and will give his life if necessary for his cause. However, he is a wild troll who kills anything in his path. Is he one of those variants?
Yeah, I debated that with myself. I considered just splitting the difference and making him neutral, but that didn't really fit. I settled on chaotic evil because he might be sworn to Utgar, but once he gets the blood flowing and blade swinging, it won't matter who's allied to what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Nilfheim: Chaotic Good
With great power comes great freedom. With great freedom, even the powers of Hell can be frozen.

They're not much, but just figured I'd try to contribute to the conversation.
Ooh, I got chills. Consider that one done. I even had his pic sitting in my folder, waiting to be done. Thanks, Nadom!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction