Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Looks like a wise choice to me.

We've defeated Yodaking already!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I just realized that my equipment - the staff - that costs "zero" resources actually costs 500 XP. Doesn't change anything, except that it exactly wipes out all my leftover XP.

= =
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Looks like a wise choice to me.

We've defeated Yodaking already!

I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those kids!
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The +1 is just to damage.

It doesn't look like we'll be getting more players so I think we'll just do a team of heroes.

Sounds good. I'm thinking about doing something along the lines of a GotG character. An alien reformed outlaw type. Would something like that work with your plans for the story/world you are creating or would you prefer I stay more modern Earth based?
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Aliens better be ok, because Louisan already staked a claim to one!

= =
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
This seems like it could be a lot of fun. I'm going to sit this one out and watch, but if you run a second one I might join in, once I see the mechanics. It's been 20 plus years since I played D&D so I'm a little rusty!

I'm rusty too. You can always just play the strong silent type that shows up at the end to save everyone until you find your groove.
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Aliens better be ok, because Louisan already staked a claim to one!

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to find out if her character was suppose to be the one off exception. Bat's Rockstar and your Mossad Agent seem pretty grounded. Plus I'm thinking Sci-fi type equipment will be what elevates him above the Earthlings rather then alien genetics. Not really sure though until I see what kind of options are in the rulebook. I may change my mind once I see something that sounds really cool.
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, I ain't grounded. I like to flyyy-aye-aye, if you know what I mean, dawg!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2019, 03:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also, it should be noted that my moral compass is very ... flexible.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Speaking of being "grounded," I really want super speed. I just can't justify it based on where I see Lana at this stage of her power development, though. Why would someone with that ability be working as a PI? It doesn't make sense in her story. I'll save up for it, and it can be part of her growing powers. If she lives that long.

= =
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:41 PM

Rock on, man! Life is short. Yolo, my mofo!

Old February 12th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks for the encouragement, oh wise and legendary rocker. YOLO, indeed.

I realized I could use the "flaw" system to get what I really wanted, which was a speed boost without a ridiculous speed boost.

@quozl , I worded it so that the official speed is still 4, because in combat I think it'll be easier for us (and I suspect this is why Super Speed starts at 4) if my speed is a multiple of the "normal" speed of 2. But for the "flaw," as you'll see, I lowered the max speed from 60' to 45'. Let me know what you think.

Quote:
Name: Lana Shomer
Secret Identity: None (known)
Background: Former member of Mossad, Israeli secret service.

Strength: 6 (+1)
Dexterity: 13 (1+12) (+4)
Constitution: 5 (+1)
Intelligence: 1 (+0)
Wisdom: 4 (+1)
Charisma: 4 (+1)

Equipment (500):

Baton (short "staff") +1 (see below)

Powers (20,000):

Ability Boost - 500
Flaw: can't boost DEX
+6 to 1 physical ability for 1 min.; once per day

Super Dexterity - 10,000
+12 DEX

Cat-fall - 1,000
1/2 dmg from falls and feat of DEX for no dmg

Power Blade (electric)- 2,500
Flaw: invested in baton (AC 18, HP 9)
1d8/lvl dmg, target makes CON feat or stunned for a round; no str bonus to dmg

Shield - 1,500
+4 AC; immune to force damage

Sixth Sense - 1,000
cannot be surprised; +2 to feats to avoid physical dangers

Super Speed - 2,500
Flaw: May only move 45' per round, instead of 60'.

Spider Climb - 1,250
Flaw: May only move half speed on walls or ceilings. Cannot be used on smooth surfaces.

Character Level: 5 (25,000 - 20,250 (powers) - 500 (equipment) = 4,750)
Attack Bonus +5

HP: 20

AC: 18 (10+4(DEX)+4(Shield))

Speed: 4
Move: 45'
Attack: Melee +1; Range +4

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 17th, 2019 at 05:06 PM. Reason: formatting