Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old November 12th, 2016, 05:32 PM

HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

Black Army

Old November 12th, 2016, 05:34 PM

HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker

Red Army

Old November 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM

Old November 14th, 2016, 03:24 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, nice job! + rep
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really like what you are doing with some of the bases. That water base is sweet. Is it pretty easy to do?
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I really like what you are doing with some of the bases. That water base is sweet. Is it pretty easy to do?
He said he had them painted for him. They do look nice though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's a few of the ones I did, these guys were really fun to paint!

Last edited by orgsbane; December 8th, 2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 10:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

great job @orgsbane , I like what you did with yours. I am really digging how Hero Tempest had his bases painted too. I'm thinking about copying that technique, I still have about 4 boxes worth of Magic figures to paint still.

Old November 19th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
great job @orgsbane , I like what you did with yours. I am really digging how Hero Tempest had his bases painted too. I'm thinking about copying that technique, I still have about 4 boxes worth of Magic figures to paint still.
Thanks! And yeah, those bases are incredible looking. When it comes to freehand painting, I can't do anything like that haha
Old January 27th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

After using this thread a ton for inspiration, I finally finished painting my first set of AotP figures last night. I figured I would share them here for fun, as well as maybe help some people who are also painting their own with some of my successes and mistakes.

Blue
Spoiler Alert!

Red
Spoiler Alert!

Green
Spoiler Alert!

White
Spoiler Alert!

Black
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 8th, 2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: One box of 30 figures down, two more boxes of them to go
Old January 27th, 2017, 01:28 AM
"like" happy

The look great @BiggaBullfrog i painted my first core box but then i got 2 of every set and that is quite a bit more work. One day.

Old January 31st, 2017, 07:02 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I think you're being to hard on yourself, those look fantastic! I especially like the Hookmasters, that's a much better scheme then what I was able to come up with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender