Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 28th, 2022, 10:23 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3V Ant Sale

Anyone interested in going in on this together? It's 72 ants so 18 squads. Not the same ones as the C3V originals (those are out of print) but pretty darn close.

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...balCBYQ8wIIgQ0

Alternatively there's these

https://www.walmart.com/ip/US-Toy-Mi...erId=101017809

Should come out to about $1.10/squad, and much cheaper than that if we buy more than one (2/3 of the cost is shipping)
Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:09 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Ant Sale

It is such a bummer that the bags of rubber ants used for this just disappeared. I found them for sale on etsy, but $24 for 10. 5 squads for $50. Much more expensive that what you are offering.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:18 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Ant Sale

I know that these are the wrong color, but you can paint them black. They are the exact mold, just glow in the dark. almost 200 of them for around $100. Consider it if you like the exact model.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/19332133183...hoCcvcQAvD_BwE

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs