Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 28th, 2012, 02:48 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

A matching PDF that has all the mirror'd card backs is definitely on the radar. The placement needs to be exact which is the only thing keeping me from tackling this guy. I will do it, just not sure when. Thanks for the feedback guys!
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:03 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I don't think placement would need to be that exact. Just make a very large bleed edge around the card backs that would get trimmed off.
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome stuff! 3 cards per page is great! Thanks C3G!
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
This seems really cool. Unfortunately for me, whenever I click on run program it takes me back to the launch screen. Which then requests me to download it again. I must be in the group of people that are behind one of those firewalls, then again I might be just doing it wrong. If I'm not put me down for requesting a zip file.
I'm running into the same thing.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:11 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
This seems really cool. Unfortunately for me, whenever I click on run program it takes me back to the launch screen. Which then requests me to download it again. I must be in the group of people that are behind one of those firewalls, then again I might be just doing it wrong. If I'm not put me down for requesting a zip file.
This happened to me as well. If I downloaded it and opened it manually, it worked.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
This happened to me as well. If I downloaded it and opened it manually, it worked.
Thanks Puzzle, it seems to be working for me now. Just need the public design cards to be added to the drop down menu next. Pretty awesome tool none the less, thanks for getting this put out for us everyone involved.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Please all, make sure you rep the crap out of Snappleman, as he has put a lot of effort into this application.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I shall obey, O Master!

Runs off and reps the crap out of Snappleman, whether he wants it or not.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Way ahead of you A3n. It was clearly a lot of work to get done and extremely helpful for anyone who need to print off cards. I'll be letting a few people know about it and it will save them both time and money. Thanks again Snappleman!
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm having a problem, I set up my PDF then It starts generating, but about half way through, it stops and doesn't go any further. I tried taking out all units past the one it stopped at, but then it just stopped at a different place. What do I do?
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sometimes I think it gets held up. You should try the same PDF a couple of times.

How many pages are you trying to create?
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I started at 20, but then brought it down to around ten

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy