Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 15th, 2012, 10:08 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Rolando's Customs Thread: 2/16

Here are a bunch of cards that I have made recently. They are based off the Flag bearer "Crest of the Valkyrie" set. Get some new uses out of those pretty dice you have!

I divide my creations in sets. I don't know why particularly but I do and it makes me feel good. Anyway, a bunch of these I still need figures for and I obviously haven't made any images yet. I'll get around to that later and will update.

CREST OF THE VALKYRIE (part 2)
I hope to find some large elemental looking earth figures without legs.
Proxy if you feel like testing these dudes for me. (Would much appreciate it and am always willing to listen to feedback)

These wolves are going to be repaints of the Wolves of Badru. Going to paint them white with a grey stripe.

Can't wait to test these Samurai. The squad is going to be an Izumi Samurai repaint and I don't know about the hero yet.

I made these guys for the purpose of supplementing the knight army cause the calvary and that other hero is disappointing to me. Any way, if you like the knights.....
They will be Knights of Weston Mods most likely and I don't know bout this hero either.

I made these 3 awhile ago. They don't have valkyrie dice abilities but I included them anyway.

I've reduced Lodian the Forge's points to 110. I will post an updated card soon.

Hope you guys like em. There will be plenty more. This is most of it for now. I've got a few more unique units to do for this set. I think those are all the common units I decided to put in. Anyway I wrote it down somewhere, I'll check later.

(I checked. I will be making one more common squad the rest will be unique heroes. The squad is going to be a set of Assassins.)

Roland

Deathreacers should be banned!

Last edited by GeneralRolando; February 23rd, 2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:21 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rolando's Customs Thread (Help me find figs!)

Earth shield on the Goes should read like this.
If an Earth Golem is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12 roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 13 or higher, ignore all wounds and you may move the defending golem with Earth Shift.

Also on Earth Shift the last line should read like this.
If an Earth Golem is engaged when it starts to Earth Shift, it does not take leaving engagement attacks.
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh and one other thing. I personally do not like the idea of using the Valerie dice for units other than the flag bearers. One thing you might do for say the hochino samurai is this.

Blade Masters
When rolling attack dice for Cochin samurai, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Blade Masters does not work against Samurai.
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:53 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Oh and one other thing. I personally do not like the idea of using the Valerie dice for units other than the flag bearers. One thing you might do for say the hochino samurai is this.

Blade Masters
When rolling attack dice for Cochin samurai, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Blade Masters does not work against Samurai.
Personally, I never really use the flagbearers because as units them selves they arn't very good. I just wanted a larger selection that use the flag bearer dice. I think the abilities that get bonuses when a symbol is rolled are interesting. Also, I didn't want the samurai to just have Deadly Strike, it's too plain and boring. I want to keep it the way that ability is. Thanks though!

Also, thanks for the basic fixes. I'll get on that.

Old February 16th, 2012, 11:09 PM

Added:

Jdarcia
Lodian
Daiphyl

Old February 19th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Re: Rolando's Customs Thread: 2/16

Just did a test game of Kokiochi and The Samurai Squad.

My army was:
Kokiochi
Isamu
Guilty McCreech
Tagawa Samurai
Hochino Samurai
Izumi Samurai

My opponents army:
Arrow gruts x4
Swog Rider x4
Nerak
Raelin

I lost...

This units power definitely comes from the fact that it bonds with unique samurai. Standalone it won't last long against say Cyprien or like 3 squads of drones, but the fact that he could bring a squad of Tagawa Samurai with it makes all samurai armies much more attractive.

I think 150 points was just about right on the money. I would appreciate some other recorded play tests if anybody is willing. I used Kokiochi at least 2 times every round until he died. If there was anything that I thought about while the game was going I was thinking that his life might have to be brought down to 5.

As for the Hochino Samurai, they played pretty much exactly how I expected them to. With their ability to inflict unblock-able hits was devastating to my opponent's Swog Riders. I hit a symbol about 5o% of the time and only a couple times I rolled no skulls with it. I would say they are less powerful than the Kozuke Samurai but more powerful than the Tagawa Samurai.

In a later game my friend tested Lodian for the second time. We decided to bring his points down to 110.

Old February 23rd, 2012, 05:52 PM

Re: Rolando's Customs Thread: 2/16

I've play tested and finalized Lodian the Forge. I have reduced his points to 110. It wasn't too often that he got 2 hits in with his special attack but when he did, it made that much difference. He is a neat little independent figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards