Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Sherman Davies' 1 MS maps - New map 1/28/08

Okay, I'm gonna start posting my smaller maps in this thread for any players who just want a quick game or are new and don't have a lot of terrain yet. Just click on the map's title to download. Enjoy!

Spring Hill - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Heimdal's Cavern - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Meltzer's Beach - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Lyntela Pond - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Old January 21st, 2008, 07:52 PM

freak has disabled reputation
great map!

HEROSCAEP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love hitting myself
I am insane
Old January 23rd, 2008, 02:53 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Thanks, if you actually play them let me know how they play.
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:30 PM

Updated with a new map, Spring Hill.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:31 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I really like those maps! Good job!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios