Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 16th, 2006, 02:56 PM
has been BANNED

Homba is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
For team games, would be nice to have a list of all figs with powers that can boost friendly figures (not just figs you control). Such as Marcus, Laglor, DW9000, etc. If I had my cards, I'd do it, but they're at a friends house.
Old December 16th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I'll work on that list, Homba; just as soon as I get a chance. Right now, though, work at the church is a bit busy for the obvious reasons.
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:39 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think Rev's title should be changed to "The Definitive Scaper"
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:50 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
No, no, jcb231, just a scribe.

edit: Geez, that sounds like such a bad line from Dickens! Nevermind.
Old December 29th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
see, i don't know how to get the HTML version of that page. Care to share, outtakontrol? I went to the NGS page, right clicked where it listed his ability, went to properties, looked at URL and it gave me a javascript popup thingy:

javascript:basicPopup('content/specialPowers.cfm?char_id=46','500','300','100','100');

How did you get the HTML version?
a direct url can be obtained by converting it like this.

javascript:basicPopup('content/specialPowers.cfm?char_id=46','500','300','100','100');

to:
http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/cont...cfm?char_id=46
Old January 12th, 2007, 01:57 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
think you could add this one to the list?

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5608

I'm not TELLING you to add it, but It'd be apprecaited.

FINISH HIM!
Old January 12th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
think you could add this one to the list?

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5608

I'm not TELLING you to add it, but It'd be apprecaited.
You seem to not understand what a definitive list is. It is not the location of discussion on a topic, it is a list of some type of thing, hopefully complete and therefore definitive
Old January 12th, 2007, 07:56 PM

DED, I'd prefer to keep the list a list of lists and since the castle thread is not a list, I'd rather not list it as one. Thanks for posting it and asking, though.
Old January 18th, 2007, 06:14 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
i would like a list of personalities, if there isn't one already.

6 x 9 = 42

Old January 18th, 2007, 06:18 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Than that is a good list for YOU to make.

Bixby says: "Sometimes it is better to give than demand".
Old January 18th, 2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Actually, for that kind of thing, where it is really a sorting issue, this spreadsheet is the very best resource.

http://www.boardgamegeeks.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=21626

I think you'll find it most useful.
Old January 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM

DurinsBane has disabled reputation
Just to let everyone know, I created a PDF of all of the Definitive Lists for quick and easy access. Anyone interested can download it from the link below:
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...lbum=525&pos=0

"What it was could not be seen: it was like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man-shape, maybe, yet greater; and a power and terror seemed to be in it and to go before it."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's