Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 12th, 2016, 09:35 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: A-Z Index of Custom Unit Creators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Sherman Davies and Drewman-chu really should be added here as well. Very active custom creators.

Links?

@Sherman Davies @Drewman-chu
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Buck's Customs

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Porkins; January 31st, 2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Added.
Old February 24th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

BiggaBullfrog's Customs

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Porkins; February 24th, 2016 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Added.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
Hard as ice

Been holding off this one because it's, well, shameless self-promotion, but here we go: Lazy Orang's Customs.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Porkins; October 4th, 2016 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Added.
Old October 4th, 2016, 09:44 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Been holding off this one because it's, well, shameless self-promotion, but here we go: Lazy Orang's Customs.
I'm sure there's some witty comment that needs to be made here about Lazy Orang being the most prolific indexer of other people's customs and how he finally awoke from his laziness and created his own customs, but it's not coming to me right now...
Old October 4th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm sure there's some witty comment that needs to be made here about Lazy Orang being the most prolific indexer of other people's customs and how he finally awoke from his laziness and created his own customs, but it's not coming to me right now...
I'm sure there's some witty comment to be made about how you incorrectly assume my gender, but I'm afraid that one seems to be escaping me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 4th, 2016, 10:13 AM

Ha ha, I had an inkling in the back of my head that he was a she, but I couldn't remember for certain, so I wrote he. Sorry.
Old October 4th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Ha ha, I had an inkling in the back of my head that he was a she, but I couldn't remember for certain, so I wrote he. Sorry.
Don't worry about it - I always assume he on this forum unless I know otherwise, quite simply because 99% of the time I'm right to. I'd have just made a regular, gentle correction, but after your comment, I just couldn't resist the opportunity for a touch of sarcasm.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 4th, 2016, 11:19 AM

Heh heh, no offense taken. My comment was a bit sarcastic. IMO, in such a situation you have the right, nay the duty to respond in kind.
Old October 4th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Heh heh, no offense taken. My comment was a bit sarcastic. IMO, in such a situation you have the right, nay the duty to respond in kind.
No offence taken on my end either - I rather enjoyed the opportunity for a sarcastic quip, and yours was rather good as well, so I thank you, sir!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 4th, 2016, 12:20 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

About time I put mine up, I always said I would put mine up when I had 5 customs at least, now there's 12.

CJtheMighty's Supers

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by Porkins; October 4th, 2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Added.
Old January 1st, 2017, 11:31 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

heyo, could you update mine? I started a new thread and don't update the old one. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=53682

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards