Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 13th, 2007, 03:43 PM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
any pc gamers out there want to play online???

i just built a new pc, and am looking to play some online games. some old, some new...

call of duty
medal of honor
diablo
wolfenstein
f.e.a.r.
and others....

i use xfire which is a cool chat utility for gamers and stuff. all my friends have crap pc's and they cant play online much....so i was kinda wanting to get a gaming clan or union or group or whatever just to be able to chat with someone online. anyone up for that?

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old January 13th, 2007, 05:06 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
what I play:

Total Annihilation
Supreme Commander
LiveForSpeed.net (dont confuse it with need for speed)
Old January 13th, 2007, 05:18 PM

Wulfebane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I run a couple online clans.

Clan «{T§F}»
I am «{T§F}»GOA.Rugen{T/1}
Medal of Honor: Spearhead Tactical Server - www.clantsf.org
69.65.0.33 - Be sure to check our rules on our website, we are not a typical Run-n-Gun clan...

Clan {SotFK}
I am {SotFK}GMFK.Wulfebane
Star Wars: Jedi Academy - www.clan-sotfk.org

We also have a Battlefield Vietnam Server

Feel free to stop by and check them out.

Old January 14th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I play Guild Wars. I'm usually on as More Brains, Silent Cloud Heart, or Dark Raven Moon.
Old January 14th, 2007, 12:24 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
I play Guild Wars. I'm usually on as More Brains, Silent Cloud Heart, or Dark Raven Moon.
How is Guild Wars? It looks pretty cool. I never played a MMORPG before, so I decided to try WoW. I played for maybe a week and cancelled my account. Mind-numbingly boring, I'm not quite sure how millions of people could find that game fun?
Old January 14th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
How is Guild Wars? It looks pretty cool. I never played a MMORPG before, so I decided to try WoW. I played for maybe a week and cancelled my account. Mind-numbingly boring, I'm not quite sure how millions of people could find that game fun?
well ive never played WoW before but some of my friends have and they played for a while but stopped. guild wars is fun until you beat it...but the best thing about guild wars is that you can buy the game, and then thats it. no monthly fee or any crap like that. i refuse to pay $50 for a game, and then pay each month to play it. mmorpg's are a rip off if you ask me.

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old January 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
Which diablo do you play
Old January 14th, 2007, 07:13 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
I play WoW and it's a lot of fun, i told myself for a while that I wouldnt pay monthly for a game ever, but then after giving it a shot, I realized that its rediculously fun and addictive. And the paying $15 a month is no where near what I would be paying, when I would normally buy a game or two a month at $50 and then beat it and get bored. Been on WoW for close to a year now and I have not gotten bored with it yet. (Altough I did stop my account for a couple months when the school load got too heavy)

I am also looking to get Battlefield: 2142, since i've heard good things about it.
Old January 14th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
I like it. It stands up well as either a single player style game that you can play with others or a PvP combat game and you can really play either one or the other and never bother much with the other half of the game if you only like one of them. In the campaign you play through a series of quests and missions with an overall story and endgame just like any single player FRPG game. You can play most of the game by yourself with henchmen or you can play multiplayer with others if you want. I haven't played WoW though (there's no way I'm going to pay a monthly fee) and I'm not sure how they compare so I can't really say if your not liking WoW will mean that you won't like Guild Wars either.
Old January 14th, 2007, 10:04 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
lets get old school and play some quake 3 arena.

¡dn sʇɐɥʍ
Old January 14th, 2007, 10:47 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Old School? That would be DOOM 1... over IPX/PPP before TCP IP existed...
Old January 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Old School? That would be DOOM 1... over IPX/PPP before TCP IP existed...
Scorched Earth, Master of Magic, and Star Control II Hypermelee. Hotseat all the way. :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General