Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: NEED Volunteers for 2013

Ha Ha! I get to hang out with Fomox.

I call handing out the forms!
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Looks like we are good to go on GMs and Set-up! Thanks everybody. All should have a GM badge (except Xorlof...still waiting on him...). Let me know if you don't.

For the Set-up crew, I will let Retlaw dictate where best to meet to unload. 90 days and counting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Yea! I get to determine something! Ok, it is just set-up time, but you gotta grab onto even small things. It will be around 3:00 again.
3:00pm Wednesday.
Old June 13th, 2013, 04:42 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

working with Raider30!
BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

I'm just sayin.
Old June 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsenemy View Post
working with Raider30!
BEAST MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
BOOM!
Old June 14th, 2013, 03:52 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Is this for Gencon?

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old June 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Is this for Gencon?
Yes.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Those that are helping with set up, please make sure I have your cell # and let me know if you text or not. Shoot me a pm with your number to make sure I have it. Also we will be unloading on Maryland St, just like last year. I'll double check with Derek but I assume I'll have to grab wristbands for all of you again. Please be there at 3PM sharp (or earlier).

Those that are GMing please make sure I have your cell # as well and let me know if you text or not. (I assume everybody texts nowadays but you never know).

If you get a call or text from a 402 area code it'll be me.

Less than 3 weeks to go people!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; July 24th, 2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Now whether or not they average 13,000 texts / month like me may be unlikely...
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Those that are helping with set up, please make sure I have your cell # and let me know if you text or not. Shoot me a pm with your number to make sure I have it. Also we will be unloading on Maryland St, just like last year. I'll double check with Derek but I assume I'll have to grab wristbands for all of you again. Please be there at 3PM sharp (or earlier).

Those that are GMing please make sure I have your cell # as well and let me know if you text or not. (I assume everybody texts nowadays but you never know).

If you get a call or text from a 402 area code it'll be me.

Less than 3 weeks to go people!!
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person in the world without texting.

PM incoming.
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
...average 13,000 texts / month like me...
I get 250/ month free, any more is a nickel or a dime per text. The extremely few times I go over (like Gen Con) is much cheaper than paying for the next higher up plan.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Also if you're a GM, remember that I have to give you your badge.
Most of you are either rolling with me or helping do map set-up. Hopefully I can have those by then. (They say 5PM but last year they had it ready by 3PM).

Those of you not doing set up or rolling with me (Jim and Xorlof). We'll have to hook up somewhere on Wed or Thur morning.

Jim, I'll trade you the badge for the dice (and for Chris' dice).
Xorlof, I'll trade you the badge for the TD program.

We are staying at the Sheraton downtown.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Those of you not doing set up or rolling with me (Jim and Xorlof). We'll have to hook up somewhere on Wed or Thur morning.

Jim, I'll trade you the badge for the dice (and for Chris' dice).
Sounds good! I'm coming in early Wednesday and staying at the Hilton, just around the corner from the Sheraton.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:48 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

PM coming MM

I'm just sayin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con