Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 21st, 2016, 01:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 4-20-16.

Maybe we should send the new stuff to mathguy so he can be ready for May 4th too...
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't be opposed to that.
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

What? We have a release planned for May 4th?! If that unbelievable rumor is true, I would support sending the stuff to Mathguy early.
Old April 21st, 2016, 11:08 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I just noticed that A-Zulmun is spelled wrong on the card heading (it's correct in the power text). It says A-Zulman on the card, should be A-Zulmun. Not a big deal, something to fix at the next update...maybe around May 4th
Thanks for the typo report.
The PDFs have been updated with this correction.
Old April 21st, 2016, 11:14 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Maybe we should send the new stuff to mathguy so he can be ready for May 4th too...
Sure, I could get stuff ready in advance.
I would need the card image png files and some way to copy-paste the powers (which I currently get from the Holocron-of threads).
Cheers.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 03:28 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Sorry to be 'that guy', but there is no title over the Gamorrean Guards card, it's just blank.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old April 22nd, 2016, 08:26 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Sorry to be 'that guy', but there is no title over the Gamorrean Guards card, it's just blank.
Thanks for the report. (And we need "those guys" .)
The corresponding PDFs have been fixed.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just dawned on me that I'm going to need a Thermal Detonator Item Glyph card for the new Leia. We released 9 different item glyphs in all, perfect for one sheet of cards!
Old April 22nd, 2016, 09:39 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just dawned on me that I'm going to need a Thermal Detonator Item Glyph card for the new Leia. We released 9 different item glyphs in all, perfect for one sheet of cards!
I see 10 new glyphs in the Jabba Palace set. What am I missing?
Old April 23rd, 2016, 01:21 AM
math olympian

The new glyphs are now also done.

The links to the card images for Repair Kit and Targeter Ranging Scope are broken, so I had to use the glyph image.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 01:39 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I see 10 new glyphs in the Jabba Palace set. What am I missing?
I forgot about the Han Solo in Carbonite glyph. I was just thinking about the item glyphs we made for Jabba to hand out as rewards.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 09:30 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome work!

One question, you know how there was a card for the Force Powers (really useful by the way), could we get one of those for Glyph Rules?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape