Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
QC3HQ - Summer Contest - CONGRATULATIONS SHIFTREX

Welcome to the Quarterly Custom Competition Center! This is the revamped home for everyone's favorite custom unit competitions (not including any run before 2016).

HeroScape is coming back! And we're here to sing the song of the return! So stand up from your seat and get ready to rock 'n roll (you're never to old to, after all).

All bards are welcome! Whether that's a lovely elven maiden on a pan flute, or a blood fueled goblin banging the drums of war, we want to hear some music on the battlefield. Here are a few potential bards I found by briefly browsing minisgallery.com, so feel free to use these or any other "bard-ish" figure you enjoy.

Spoiler Alert!

Please get your entry in by July 19th to be included in the poll on the thirteenth.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. You may use any miniature that qualifies as a bard/minstrel/rhymester/rockstar/troubadour. Just as long as there are no trombones.

6. Your entry must be a Unique Hero.

Other Clarifications:
Spoiler Alert!

Contestants:
1. Arch-vile
2. kolakoski
3. briaka
4. Shiftrex

Contest Archives:
Spoiler Alert!

These contests approved by and in loving memory of @

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 27th, 2023 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Deadline Extension
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:07 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Custom Competition Compilation Thread

Oh nice, I remember participating in a bunch of similar contests several years ago, I'll have to pop in for the next one!
Old January 16th, 2019, 06:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

This doesn't seem to have been updated in a while, @Dr.Goomonkey .

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:00 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ask and you shall receive.

Actually, I was contemplating moving the announcements for new contests here, instead of starting a new thread each time... I may just do that for the next one, although there is a large part of my brain that rejects the notion of changing the process at this point. I do like how the ARV runs things, so I might borrow that from them.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:04 PM
On vacation...

I figured I should announce that the next contest will be announced in this thread, and the title of this thread will be changed to make it work a little better for that announcement, and that announcement and title change will be coming before you know it (Sunday, most likely).

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hmm. Looks like this thread is pretty sticky.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

An excellent sticky choice. I always forget how to find this one, but it has some great units in it.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 02:19 AM
On vacation...

Wow, this almost feels bigger than getting the announcements on the front page. I feel like a big dog for being such a scrawny goomonkey.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:10 PM
On vacation...

Re: Custom Competition Center - Springtime Submissions Due 4

What better way to christen our new HQ than with a competition making everyone's favorite type of unit: common heroes? I'll tell you what better, having a brand new, full scale, double tier contest! That's right, you will be making a Unique Hero for the masked miniature, and a Common Hero for the other miniature. (See, I used pictures from two different angles, so it looks like two. Oh, you already knew that was the same miniature? Hmm... Okay.)

Spoiler Alert!

Entries must be in by April 14, as the poll will go up sometime on the 15th. I thought 3 weeks instead of two would be good for making two units.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote in the poll if you enter.

5. You must use the miniatures named, probably.

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator and one of the many free photoshop programs (I use GIMP, now).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favor so I recommend them.

If you know of another miniature that is obviously the same species as these, let me know. I may let you use it! If that happens I will share the miniature in this thread. Don't share the miniature in this thread for the sake of anonymity.

Anonymity is not that all that serious. You may remember my blunder a few contests back when all of the card URLs had the creators' names in them. Once the poll comes up, I would prefer to have lively conversation than to have intact anonymity. Don't say which is yours, obviously, but also don't worry if you think your attempt to hide which one is yours went terribly.

Previous Competitions' Contestants:

@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @WarBeast @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JC McMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 24th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here are transparent background PNGs of the figures and the hit zones if anyone can use them.
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool idea for a contest! This will be tougher, designing two cards instead of one.
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What size are the figures?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards