Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 8th, 2006, 09:47 AM

paloriam has disabled reputation
Thanks for the advice! I look forward to trying it soon.
Old September 10th, 2006, 03:21 PM

philowar is surprisingly tart
Those knights' shields look uncannily familiar. Tis the reason I've decided not to post any more customs here.
Old September 10th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by philowar
Those knights' shields look uncannily familiar. Tis the reason I've decided not to post any more customs here.
He paints an X on a shield and you feel he borrowed from you? That's a pretty standard marking like a chevron or a fleur-de-lis.

Newb.
Old September 10th, 2006, 03:42 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by philowar
Philowar, does it matter even if someone does copy something you have done? Isnt imitation the surest form of flattery? It would be a great shame if that made you decide not to post anymore of your own customs.
Old September 11th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
If this wasn't so silly, I'd be offended. I paint a red "X" on one of the shields and a red "\" on the others and I am accused of copying. I'm surprised you don't also complain to HP, Dell, etc. I see these same shapes on my key board.

Get a life.

BTW, here is a link to the flag of Scotland:
http://www2.mercer.edu/NR/rdonlyres/...tland-flag.gif
Are you sure you didn't copy your idea from them? An "X" as a crest or flag has been around for centuries in various colors, etc.

And for the record, I hadn't seen your customs when I did this repaint back in February or March -- and it was orginally posted on the HQ site then. I did a search of the customs on this site -- I did find a topic where you had repainted/mod some Knights of Weston -- it was posted August 19th. Maybe I should accuse you of copying me, since mine were on the HQ site at least 6 months before you posted yours on this site.

But hey, if someone likes my idea well enough to make there own (for there own use), I say let them enjoy it.
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:07 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw
If this wasn't so silly, I'd be offended. I paint a red "X" on one of the shields and a red "\" on the others and I am accused of copying. I'm surprised you don't also complain to HP, Dell, etc. I see these same shapes on my key board.

Get a life.

Totally agree!

Old September 13th, 2006, 06:04 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I like figures like yours that re-use existing abilites in fun ways. As you might guess I was a big fan of the Aubrien Archers, Guilty McCreech, and other figs that show good use of existing abilities.
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:32 PM

brigade101 has disabled reputation
Those look real good. Think I'll try giving it a try myself.
Old October 11th, 2007, 06:03 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
Wow.

Few words to say.....Hasbro doesn't know what they're missing.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ic.php?t=16850

My scenario! Warcraft fans unite!!!! A new way to play Warcraft and Heroscape!!!
Old October 15th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunakor
Few words to say.....Hasbro doesn't know what they're missing.
Thanks -- it will be interesting to see if the new redcoats in wave 8 are similar to what I came up with.

I have some more re-paint ideas, but haven't had time to do any in quite a while. I did get an extra tundra set with the idea of creating some mountain gorillas, but haven't gotten around to making them yet.
Old November 13th, 2007, 10:46 PM

sepman has disabled reputation
Hey Retlaw!

I know this thread is pretty old but thought I would give my opinion on the 10th Mountain as I used them yesterday in a game for the first time (also not sure how many other people have used them).

VERY impressed. There were bits of snow on the map so I used their ability on that nicely. It made my opponent come at me with a figure with a special attack and took the focus off my other units too. Seeing as they had 3 attack I didnt really need to get them up high, so the low movement of 4 didnt hamper me much. I actually used Theracus to give one of them a lift!

Without snow they are probably not the go, but if I had a hero to boost them I might.

Cool custom, cool ideas!

(BTW i only JUST lost the game )

With the Wights out its less dangerous,
Heroscaping, watch the Agents!
Line of sight now, line of sight now.....
(Nirvana rocks!)
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:21 PM

the kyrie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Retlaw's Repaints Updated 9/6

the british were very very close to the 10th Regiment Of Foot released last year.

If anyone has any sets waves 1-7 and 9-10, SOTM, or large sets that they would want to sell, send me a message.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards