Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

View Poll Results: Are you going to?
Yes 179 59.08%
No 57 18.81%
It depends 67 22.11%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 23rd, 2006, 06:57 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Who here is actually going to buy MarvelScape

Personally unless it has cool terrain no.
What about you guys.

Edit:Oops I meant to put an it depends option if you choose that just post so.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:00 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
added the option for you. You can always edit a poll you created by going back and editing your initial post.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:01 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I tried but for some reason the poll section where you add options was gone.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:23 PM

MacG Woo who?
Darn straight. I just hope they're lower in power than Ozmanstrange's were!
Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:29 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Yes.

It was reported that the terrain was unfinished, so that helps out a lot knowing it won't look so plain. The ruined building looks pretty cool, also.

That and, as I mentioned in a different thread, it has Spiderman.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 23rd, 2006, 07:50 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
I will definately oggle it when I see it on the shelf.....then its up to the packaging to persuade me to buy it....so....its a possibility....
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
ME!!! Three sets!
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:11 PM

KillMeForPrizes has disabled reputation
Negative. Been working for 2 weeks now with 2 friend converting all our favorite Heroclix into Heroscape - not gonna let that go to waste.

Maybe for the terrain.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:19 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
likely well pick up at least 2 sets or so mostly for terrain...just think of the possibilities...

unless they've done some serious werk on the marvel ppl I dont really seeing mixing the fiq's together but the terrain would be just a lotta fun to mix in with HS

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:27 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillMeForPrizes
Negative. Been working for 2 weeks now with 2 friend converting all our favorite Heroclix into Heroscape - not gonna let that go to waste.

Maybe for the terrain.
Totally understand this point...but the figs are beautiful in person. Beats a lot of Clix figures. My extra Heroclix will be used for customs before they come out with the official ones. The more obscure characters might not make Scape...and we can even do some squads with all those HC cannon fodder pieces.
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:48 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I know this will come as a shock to you all, but I want 20.

One thing that all the naysayers should remember is that even by purchasing this set, you're still supporting Heroscape and Hasbro. It might not be what you'd hoped for the future of the game, but it is important to support the developers.

*Ducks under a coat to avoid the thrown rotting vegetables.*
Old July 23rd, 2006, 08:59 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I know this will come as a shock to you all, but I want 20.

One thing that all the naysayers should remember is that even by purchasing this set, you're still supporting Heroscape and Hasbro. It might not be what you'd hoped for the future of the game, but it is important to support the developers.

*Ducks under a coat to avoid the thrown rotting vegetables.*
I swear I cannot tell if you are serious.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion