Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 13th, 2015, 01:43 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I have purchased bases from Yodajunkie on several occasions. I have always received what I paid for, but sometimes the delivery time is very slow. Right now, I'm waiting for an order I placed a month ago.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 13th, 2015, 09:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriscana Esenwein View Post
Where can I get a hold of terrain pieces that won't cost me 3 arms and half a leg? ...
@"Coriscana Esenwein" and anyone else looking for piecemeal terrain and figures, check out my Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores thread and look for the sites with a * in front of it. I may need to update this thread by adding and removing sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Websites that sell Scape
  • Links are to Herocape listings or searches on the site where possible:
  • Sites in Bold are or were site supporters (Heroscapers gets refer credit whether you click on link here or on main page)
  • * = Sells individual figures or terrain outside of sets
  • + = Sells out of print/out of warehouse items (usually for a premium)
  • All other sites will only have currently warehoused sets (and even some of them are going fast), which are: Wave 1, Wave 5 Uniques, Wave 8, Marvel, Fortress, and Orm's Return.
*+abgames.com - compares prices from hundreds of stores and auctions.
+Amazon.com
*+AuggiesGameStore.com
asnaggydime.com
+Bonanza
*+BoardgGameGeek Marketplace
CoolStuffInc.com
*+craiglook.com[/URL] claz.org - previously craigslist search now other classified site search in all locations. There are alternatives to search all craigslist locations, but try searchtempest.com
*+eBay.com
FairPlayGames.com
+FunAgainGames.com
*+NobleKnight.com
*+MiniatureMarket.com
*MistyStar.com
Rakuten.com
*RonsRescuedTreasures.com
+TrollandToad.com
TheCardKid.com
Defunct Sites or no longer in stock:

See Also:
Wizards of the Coast Store Locator - Find brick-and-mortar retailers for WotC (not guaranteed to have HS in stock, but can order HS wholesale)
Auggie's Buy Site - Only store that buys/trades scape - also can be used for estimate of prices to buy/sell/trade at.
Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet With Collection Calculator! - Spreadsheet which list all products details with MSRP, eBay, and Auggie's prices and can be used to keep track of your collection and its value.
AliasQTip's Heroscape Collection Calculator With MSRP and Estimated Resale Value
Collection Guide 2.0 - Gives recommended quantities to buy of each set
FLAGS - Friendly Local Area Game Stores, Out of Date but still a decent resource
Favorite online Store Poll - Self-promotion of poll I made
International Shipping CHEAP--Two Methods - Help for non US/Canadian 'Scapers.
Sales and Trades forum - Best place to buy/sell/trade with fans

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 13th, 2015 at 09:57 AM.
Old May 14th, 2015, 05:49 PM

Coriscana Esenwein is surprisingly tart

Ok, thanks a bunch. I'm a little overwhelmed at how expansive this site is. All help is welcomed!
Old May 14th, 2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I have purchased bases from Yodajunkie on several occasions. I have always received what I paid for, but sometimes the delivery time is very slow. Right now, I'm waiting for an order I placed a month ago.
Oh my. I don't know about that wait time.. Would you say the overall quality is worth the wait?
Old May 14th, 2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Where can I get a hold of terrain pieces that won't cost me 3 arms and half a leg?
Also, does anyone know about yodajunkidesigns.com -- is it reliable, still active, good quality, not a scam?
Also, also: where can I get some good quality customs? (figurines + cards that aren't OP for their PV)

Thx!
Corsicana Esenwein
Auggie's Games sells all kinds of HeroScape terrain for cheap, figures too.

Awesome, I'll check out Auggie's too.
Old May 14th, 2015, 06:27 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Where can I get a hold of terrain pieces that won't cost me 3 arms and half a leg?
Also, does anyone know about yodajunkidesigns.com -- is it reliable, still active, good quality, not a scam?
Also, also: where can I get some good quality customs? (figurines + cards that aren't OP for their PV)

Thx!
Corsicana Esenwein
Here is the link to the C3V and SOV HoSS (Heroes of Star Wars Scape) creations, they are customs that have been Play tested and are compatible with original heroscape, the cards can be downloaded and printed from this site. There is also information to where you can find the figures on the internet. Here is a link
Welcome to HoSS
There are alot of great custom designers for figures and terrain on this site. Give it a good look around. Also, there are a lot of people that sell their customs and legitimate figures on here as well, and Welcome to the site.

Fixed!
Old May 14th, 2015, 06:29 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Oh my. I don't know about that wait time.. Would you say the overall quality is worth the wait?
Yodajunkie responded to my email yesterday and explained that he was behind because of some RL issues, but the order had been shipped earlier in the week. Then, the package arrived in the mail yesterday, too.

The only thing I buy from Yodajunkie are the peanut bases. They are made from cast resin. He used official bases to make his molds. They are good quality and the only way I know to get peanut bases for customs without scavenging them from Scape figures. He makes both sizes of the round single bases, too, but I use the Impact bases for those sizes. His look more official, but it's more affordable to use the Impact bases for the large number of customs I have.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 14th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Which Impact bases are the right sizes?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 14th, 2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Which Impact bases are the right sizes?
Impact has 30mm and 40mm bases which closely approximate the small and large single bases, respectively. They also stock base stickers that resemble the Classic and Marvel base stickers. The bases are only available in black, but can be painted. I've used Krylon Fusion Brown Boots Satin spray paint.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 14th, 2015, 09:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just ordered 200 more 30mm bases from impact 2 days ago. cost me 30 bucks with shipping.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 14th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Geez. Well, that'll solve the problem with my collection of Ants. Thanks, guys!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 14th, 2015, 10:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Geez. Well, that'll solve the problem with my collection of Ants. Thanks, guys!
That's why I ordered so many, ants, rebasing heroclix, custom sculpted figures and clones.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's