Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 10th, 2007, 08:54 PM

Nickp has disabled reputation
Three-player with 1 MS, RTFF, TT, and Castle

Like the title states this map was made using one master set, one RTFF, one Tundra, and one castle. Also two booster pack's worth of terrain (so four 1x2's). It's pretty strategic and we played with 500-point armies and it turned out well.

I play with my own house rule about the castle walkways. If they are covered by battlements then the person shooting from below has to roll a 20sided. If they roll above 10 they can attack. And if it's open and only one-castle-pilar high then any figure can attack them (as they are "open"). Of course none of this counts for figures with a range of 1.

Yellow shows the starting points for each side. They actually played out really evenly. We played with the castle door "locked" from both sides (you could only destroy it) but next time we're going to play after maybe 6 or 7 rounds the door automatically gets blown apart.

Gun perch in the ice area is perfect for an archer or agent to pick at an incomming army.

If you guys like it I may try to make it digitally in the one program whose name eludes me right now.
Old January 10th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I always like seeing asymmetric maps. I'd hate to be the guy that started in the snow though.
Old January 10th, 2007, 09:31 PM

Nickp has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

I always like seeing asymmetric maps. I'd hate to be the guy that started in the snow though.
I started in the snow and ended up winning. It is a shorter walk to the bridge (but not really due to the heavy snow +2) and it bogs down your troops when you start moving them but it gives you the advantage of the shooter platform and because you can sit back while the other two armies clash when they climb their ladders into each other.
Old January 10th, 2007, 11:11 PM

naps420 Woo who?
It is maps like this one here....that make me want to get the glacer set more and more. Great map!
Old January 10th, 2007, 11:34 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

Then you might like the map i'm designing right now. I plan on using all i have, so look for it in a few days!
Old January 10th, 2007, 11:57 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Great map! That looks extremely fun...I need some TT.
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:06 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Pretty awesome map man. I like it.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:49 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Very cool (no pun intended, unless you think it's funny to have that pun there). I like the house rule for battlements too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios