Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Super REINFORCEMENTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Matty! Nice to see you alive and kicking, man! Between you, GreyOwl, and Balantai making appearances recently, and Spidey being more active, it's like the Golden Age around here!
Matt Helm and Balantai were gone, too? I just kind of assumed everything would stay the same while I was gone.
Once you left, it was hard to get out of bed in the morning. And now that I'm finally over you and have the courage to come back to Heroscapers, you walk right back into my life. Damn you, you sexy Owl.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:36 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

You know it!
Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

God, I miss you guys! I just didn't realize how much!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:34 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Agreed

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Matt Helm, Balantai, and Grey Owl all posting on the same day?!? And now Matt and Grey Owl are talking about new customs?!? What is going on here? What is this madness?

Great to see you guys!!!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:59 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

The boys are back in town, the boys are back in town...

And yes, B and I are from the Silver Age. Bats, Allskulls and even GO are the true Golden Age.

As I surf around though, I can't help but smile at the amount of great posts I read from the "newer" batch. C3G is flooded with activity and the single designer threads are almost as active. Do I dare say that we have a NEW AGE that could challenge all prior ages?

I just hope these new folks have a true sense of humor becuase if I stick around, the persona is bound to come out and no poster in these parts will be safe from Helm.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:03 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
...the persona is bound to come out and no poster in these parts will be safe from Helm.
Heck, I was gonna welcome you back, but now I'm not too sure....

I certainly hope your situation has gotten better. You took quite a hit from that storm.
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Matt Helm, it's good to hear you're ok and am glad to see you back. I hate that you had to go through that storm. You were very much in my thoughts when I saw the devastation on the news. It was pretty much what I picture going on inside my head after half a can of Burt's Beer.

It's also great to see Balantai and GreyOwl return as well.

You've all been missed!
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 26th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for all of the welcome backs and good wishes. I'm feeling great because I actually got some headway on the house this week. Insulation and sheetrock have been put up with a first layer of tape and spackle. No longer am I staring at studs throughout 2/3rds of my house. I'm also running my first load of laundry in my own house since October. Still no kitchen but I think a new normal level has been reached again. We have a long way to go but with a healthy and happy family at my side, this whole thing has been fairly easy compared to what could have been. Nearly 5 feet of sewage water filling my house seems like ages ago and thankfully I had left town just before the storm so I did not put my family through the perils of floods, 90 mph winds, floating cars, complete blackout, electrical explosions, and house fires that filled the neighborhood that night. Mr. Helm made the right call that night and all things considered, I feel that things have been pretty tolerable since.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Captain Underpants

So it seems like forever ago but I'm ready to post a new draft card. I have to give Sherman some kudos because I started with his design and as the kids and I played with him, we decided to change a few of the mechanics. I hope A3n has some time for him to really shine but until then, feel free to cut him up with criticism.

----------------------------------------------
NIGHTCRAWLER

MUTANT
UNIQUE HERO
ADVENTURER
TRICKY
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 5

MUTANT TELEPORT 4
Instead of moving Nightcrawler normally, you may choose any empty space within 4 spaces of Nightcrawler. You may also choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Nightcrawler. Place Nightcrawler on the chosen space and the chosen figure on a same level space adjacent to Nightcrawler. When Nightcrawler starts to teleport, if he or any figure he teleports is engaged, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DISORIENTATING STRIKE 14
After Nightcrawler teleports another figure with his Mutant Teleport Special Power you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher the figure receives a wound.

SHADOWY ESCAPE
When rolling defense dice, if Nightcrawler rolls at least two shields, the most wounds Nightcrawler can take for this attack is one and he may immediately move using his Mutant Teleport Special Power.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 27th, 2013 at 02:09 AM.
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the idea of Disorienting Strike! Very cool. The timing is a tad unclear, though. When exactly do you roll for the power? It'd probably be most mechanically sound to do it after placing the figure, just for the sake of any powers that might trigger upon taking wounds. It could get awkward or confusing if the figure isn't actually on the battlefield when you roll for the wound.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations