Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 28th, 2022, 08:31 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Arena of the Planeswalkers online Tournament! (Closed!)

Greetings Heroscapers and Planeswalkers,

I will soon run an Arena of the Planeswalkers tourney over Tabletop Simulator! This is your invitation to come and attempt to slay my burrito-loving anus in a gentleplaneswalkers’ game of AotP, and prove that you are the greatest AotP player of all time! If you have questions about how the games go or look in TTS, please check out my most recent battles in my battle thread (signature!)

Preliminary stuff:
Spoiler Alert!

General rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Army/library rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Entry fee: Nothing!

Prize: Bragging rights and endless praise of the rest of us plebs! Optional post-tourney Youtube interview/chat with me because I love talking AotP!

Finally: Have fun, and may the best gentleplaneswalker win! I will consider a team (2v2, AotP is VERY interesting with teams) tournament in the future, but only based on the numbers that participate in this tourney! I look forward to playing, let me know if you have questions, advice, or if one of my links are borked!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; September 19th, 2022 at 02:09 PM.
Old August 29th, 2022, 12:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Arena of the Planeswalkers online Tournament!

I'm very intrigued.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 29th, 2022, 01:43 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm very intrigued.
Please sign up and use your famed Sorin + Heroes army! I think every AotP player should experience the absolute pleasure of combat against that army. And who better to be at the helm of that army than the man that (afaik) created it?

Spoiler Alert!

So, this is anyone's tournament to win, sign up and get in!
Old August 30th, 2022, 09:53 AM

It was brought to my attention that AotP has no doc army builder akin to what Heroscape has. I'm going to begin working on one, hoping to finish it within a week or so! Will edit it into OP when I think it is ready.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:25 AM

And it is complete! Already added to the OP under the "army/library rules" section:

Are you looking for an AotP army build doc to make your army/spell decisions easier? Please download/make a copy of my EXCELLENT doc here, I've put in lots of hard work to make this very pretty and to make sure it encompasses all relevant information to help you complete your build quickly!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

It's been tested by myself and Arcanis. Let me know if you guys find anything weird while using this puppy, or if you have suggestions for improvement!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; September 6th, 2022 at 01:11 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Is anyone else signing up so far?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in. Just need to figure out what to run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 2nd, 2022, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Is anyone else signing up so far?
The millions and the millions of the rock's fans!

For some weeks I've been recruiting only the most uncivilized of beasts to gather round and play AotP. I fully expected anywhere from 5-9 entrants before I even posted the tournament here.

So far, there are two entries, one of those being myself. With the new Google sheet army builder in place (it has a ****ton of info in it, super legit and helpful stuff) I think people will have an easier time picking their builds out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Speaking of that army builder, go check it out, I honestly think/hope you can get some use out of it. Shiftrex seemed interested in trying out something like that, as well.
Old September 10th, 2022, 04:36 PM

Making my weekend appearance to say: 1 week until signups close! If you need to make your army, use the Google Sheet builder, it should streamline the work pretty significantly.

I'm looking forward to playing!
Old September 10th, 2022, 06:01 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Speaking of that army builder, go check it out, I honestly think/hope you can get some use out of it. Shiftrex seemed interested in trying out something like that, as well.
It works well. Lists should probably be alphabetized though.

I signed up with an army.

Quote:
Old September 15th, 2022, 05:51 PM

How many do we have so far?

Quote:
Old September 16th, 2022, 12:48 PM

Quote:
How many do we have so far?
Los tres amigos

There were 6 people total (you included, and 7 if you include me in the group) that told me they were interested in doing the TTS AotP tourney before I even began organizing this.

I've sent messages to them just this morning to see if they are going to sign up. A couple have folded for schedule reasons, but I was really hoping that everyone would be able to schedule and play a 1, maybe 2 hour game biweekly. I asked in the discord about doing weekly games, and Toyhandle was the only one to respond and say to go bi-weekly.... but even he told me he isn't even interested in joining this tourney...

I guess I'm at a loss, but I'll play with 3 of us anyway, it matters not, I just want enthusiastic players who love the game. It's just going to be a short ride to the top for one of us, eh?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events