Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 6th, 2021, 09:57 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Nova Corps Faction Thread

I was deliberately aiming a bit low with this version - unlike vI, he doesn't have the Worldmind AI in his brain to help him, and 350 would be a nice value to hit so the "Three Musketeers" (Star-Lord, Nova, Gamora) have a solid 900 point build.

I think you could easily justify Nova going up to 400 or so though. In the most recent run he was able to hold his own against (but not defeat) Zeus and Magneto, so he's definitely not a chump now.

EDIT: vI does have the attack re-roll, so I could see boosting his attack up one or two to compensate. Any other suggestions?

Last edited by MrNobody; October 6th, 2021 at 11:23 AM.
Old October 6th, 2021, 02:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Nova Corps Faction Thread

Honestly I think Nova Prime v1 is kinda overcosted. Dude's survivability is pretty bad for his cost. Though I guess the goal with him is just wacking someone six times in a turn and then dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is he the most powerful Nova?
He's the most powerful Nova, but not the most powerful Nova Prime. That's probably one of the two Transformer ones that are empowered by weird god things.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy