Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk (... and Truth reveals Summoner Wars!)

I'm here to report - Summoner Wars kicks ass. Really, really fun, fast gameplay and so easy even an idiot like me can learn it in 3 minutes.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 4th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkurtb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Put me down for one of each. Now you only have 4999 of each set to go.
Me too. Now you only have 4998 of each set to go.

Since you've been working on it for 2-3 years it must have been really hard not the "spill the beans" sooner.
You get used to not talking about what you are doing when you work in this kind of industry.
I know I've got several projects started (games [both board and video] and stories), obviously just in the 'on paper/word document' phase, but I won't share them with anyone unless I get an NDA. I really need to find a way to get into that business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
So another forum specifically for Summoner Wars? Wouldn't you think it'd be easier to make a Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa-like subforum for those who want to talk about Summoner Wars?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Because SW (Oh wait, that acronym's already taken...) is a different game?
Exactly, Summoner Wars is not Heroscape. It really wouldn't make sense to have it's community be a sub-section on the Heroscapers website.
Summoner Wars will have its own community. Many of us will be there discussing strategies and such, or in my case, just wandering around popping into random threads.
Again, that's different from Heroscapers how?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

...Heroscape...has...hmm... MORE PLASTIC!!

EDIT: POST 1111!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkurtb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Put me down for one of each. Now you only have 4999 of each set to go.
Me too. Now you only have 4998 of each set to go.

Since you've been working on it for 2-3 years it must have been really hard not the "spill the beans" sooner.
You get used to not talking about what you are doing when you work in this kind of industry.
I know I've got several projects started (games [both board and video] and stories), obviously just in the 'on paper/word document' phase, but I won't share them with anyone unless I get an NDA. I really need to find a way to get into that business.
That's not really what I meant by that. More so I meant that I've gotten pretty used to being under NDA myself while working on games for other companies. Not mentioning Summoner Wars earlier... well I've shown plenty of people the game throughout its development, but there was no need to say anything publicly until the time was much closer. There is no sense in creating a buzz way before a game is ready to release.
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
. There is no sense in creating a buzz way before a game is ready to release.

Kind of like Marvel Wave 1
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I'm here to report - Summoner Wars kicks ass. Really, really fun, fast gameplay and so easy even an idiot like me can learn it in 3 minutes.
Why am I starting to feel like everyone has tried it but me? Am I not allowed to join the club?

-insert signature here-
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:15 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Why am I starting to feel like everyone has tried it but me? Am I not allowed to join the club?

*nyys hears a little voice in his head*

It's a conspiracy against you, admit it.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:28 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
SnotWalker?

Everytime I see the title of this thread, I think "I miss...truth"
Old May 5th, 2009, 07:24 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
SnotWalker?

Every time I see it I think one of two things:

or
"We are writing this as a joint letter"
Old May 5th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
SnotWalker?

Every time I see it I think one of two things:

or
"We are writing this as a joint letter"
Speaking of the joint! just a little hint we are apologizing for our terribleness, in the next scape talk episode. Hopefully that will put a end to that road.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You know it won't. They'll just make fun of you some more. It's what they do. And we'll all laugh. Because that's what we do.

We love you Scottie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online