Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 5th, 2008, 06:12 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Week@Heroscapers team?

Or if everyone does their portion and submits to a single person that will compile it into a final version that could work as well. That way we just discuss who is doing what...

As previously posted I would be willing to compile.

DWARVES!
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:16 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't forget you can send a single PM to up to 10 people at once. I would be willing to work on the blog section, I surf through all of the blogs pretty consistently.
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:27 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomolka View Post
Or, if we could make a new Group called "Week@Heroscapers team", then we could make this thread private. Doing this all through PM might be a bit confusing, and much more difficult to say the least.
I really like this idea. How hard would it be to do this?
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:32 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomolka View Post
Or, if we could make a new Group called "Week@Heroscapers team", then we could make this thread private. Doing this all through PM might be a bit confusing, and much more difficult to say the least.
I really like this idea. How hard would it be to do this?
About the same level of difficulty that it takes to PM an admin (proablby Funrun, she handles these kinds of things.)
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:34 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Okay, PM sent. We should refrain from saying anything important until we get a response. But I do like Roland's suggestion that he'll compile everything once we're done. Also, we need to decide who gets what job, if we're going to assign jobs at all.
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:04 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

I search through the Official Classic HeroScape section (First 5 or so forum topics) pretty regularly, as well as the Scapers Online and General Sections, so I always see some good candidates for Thread of the Week. Also, I unless someone took part in an event themselves, I can do Event of the Week.

If someone else wants either of these two, I can also do This Week in Review, since I'm usually up to date with the current topics generally being discussed on these forums, and any anticipation of upcoming Events, whether they be tournament-related or information releases.
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:54 PM
All growed up

I cling to the forum games section like a leach, so I'm not really best for thread of the week. Though, I do go through the blogs pretty regularly. I comb the blogs a good 5-7 times each time I'm logged on.
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:05 PM

So:

Roland: Compilation, hyperlinking, format, etc.

Gomolka: Thread of the Week

Einar's Puppy: Blog of the Week

Pumpkin_King: Necropost of the Week

Positions left open:

-Image of the Week
-This week in Review
-Upcoming Events
-Download of the week

Maybe a humor section like keetacongoo suggested? I think that'd be cool.

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; August 6th, 2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll take Image of the Week and This Week In Review.

I'm under the assumption that This Week In Review is basically a synopsis of the events on the calendar coming up, the hottest and latest news, etc., just paraphrasing what's been stated already?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:31 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I'll take Image of the Week and This Week In Review.

I'm under the assumption that This Week In Review is basically a synopsis of the events on the calendar coming up, the hottest and latest news, etc., just paraphrasing what's been stated already?
Yes. Also, since it's a more general section, we can all contribute our thoughts and opinions to it. Remember, we can always refer to previous "Week at HeroScapers" posts just to see what's usually expected.
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:44 AM
All growed up

This Week @ Heroscapers - July 1st

For reference
Old August 6th, 2008, 12:25 PM

I'm noticing I forgot download of the week. Adding it to the list above. Also, I agree with Gomolka that the week in review should have a short blurb from each of us.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online