Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 22nd, 2020, 03:52 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Travel Scape?

We'll we've got our 1st camping weekend set-up for the 4th and plan to do a good amount of weekend camping this year, especially due to the pandemic. We'll be staying away from the popular campgrounds that have pool, games, kids activities in trying to social distance. That means alot more time in secluded campsites playing games.

So I'm thinking I'd would be cool to bring some sort of "travel scape" along. No way do we have room to pack much. But may I could fit enough in a small shoebox for a short game here and there? I have the AOTP sets but never did much with them. Maybe use the gameboards from those as layer1 to save some space? Perhaps pack some prebuild themed armies? (orcs vs. knights) comes to mind.

Anyone done this or have thoughts? I'm all ears!
Thanks!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Travel Scape?

You might enjoy using the Scraps format on your trip. This allows you to have quick, fun matches while maintaining a light load of gear.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:57 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

About 10+ years ago someone here came up maps that all fit inside a shoebox. I wanna say armies were limited to a 300 pts max....

Let me check my Google Drive. I know I took a set once with me to the East coast and I played a game with Bunjee

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

UPDATE:

It was called Meta Maps and user j-Bird created all of them.

Hope that helps

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Oh my! We did a Trophy Map contest awhile ago that seems like it'd be perfect for you. Here was the main contest thread.

Also here is J-Bird's map thread and the contest he won.

All of those threads are hit or miss whether the link/picture will work.
Old July 1st, 2020, 08:34 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @Hahnarama and @heroscaper2010 for a trip down memory lane!

@Bsoder52 I use the Magic:AoTP box and add some extra terrain to the box and take that traveling for quick set-ups. Also see my Quick Set-Up & Build Maps. Either of those plus pre-built armies and some dice and markers and you are good to go.
Old July 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

checking all this stuff out thanks guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion