Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 9th, 2007, 02:34 PM

ickleberry has disabled reputation
Two Front Battlefields?

i finally got dawn of darkness. and i just bought another masterset. but i have a new idea. what if, you had two battlefields? like, two fronts? and you took turns moving each of them? a secondary front and a main front? just a thought...lemme know what u think.

proud to be a scaper
Old April 9th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickleberry
i finally got dawn of darkness. and i just bought another masterset. but i have a new idea. what if, you had two battlefields? like, two fronts? and you took turns moving each of them? a secondary front and a main front? just a thought...lemme know what u think.
I think:
1) you should use descriptive thread titles
2) you should use capitalization as dictated by the rules of English
3) a 'Two front' battle could be interesting, but probably not anything I would implement.

Have a nice day.
Old April 9th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hahahahahah!
Good ol' Cav, always right there to put the boots to a new and poorly constructed thread!

On a side note I've played "two front" battles before. It works but only to a degree as it basically makes you two different players and turns a 1v1 into a 2v2. You need to agree on the rules of what is and is not a "card that you control" too or it will end in disaster... TRUST ME.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old April 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I came to this thread for a CiCi Peniston song.

Old April 9th, 2007, 04:21 PM

...sorry about my bad post...

proud to be a scaper
Old April 9th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
No worries. Your next post will be better.

Old April 9th, 2007, 07:56 PM

proud to be a scaper
Old April 9th, 2007, 07:57 PM

thanx

proud to be a scaper
Old April 10th, 2007, 12:43 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
No worries. Your next post will be better.
Quote:
Quote:
thanx
Or, you know, not

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 10th, 2007, 01:54 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
I think:
3) a 'Two front' battle could be interesting, but probably not anything I would implement.

Have a nice day.
Could you have been any more rude? The guy's new.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 10th, 2007, 02:05 AM

Sapper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Quote:
Quote:
I think:

Have a nice day.
I am sure he could have been.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old April 10th, 2007, 02:15 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Quote:
Quote:
I think:

Have a nice day.
He's not new, he just doesn't post often, and each post is similarly poor.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion