Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old May 30th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Ebon Armor 3D scan

Ebon Armor

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 30th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Also, this thread is now stickied.

= =
Old May 30th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Sorry everyone, it's a Skull Demon, not Ebon Armor....
Old May 30th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Sorry everyone, it's a Skull Demon, not Ebon Armor....
I wasn't going to say that, but I did wonder. It's still great.

= =
Old June 4th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Added a Grigor and Rogirg proxy and Havech Eradicator proxies.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 11th, 2020, 01:27 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Added Acolytes of Vorganund Proxies.

Old June 14th, 2020, 09:15 PM

Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker

Quahon and Ebon Armor Proxies add to thingiverse
Old June 17th, 2020, 03:46 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Thanks guys! They look great. I like the look of the Quahon proxy. She looks pissed.
Old July 4th, 2020, 12:55 PM

Added a Mok proxy to my list.

Old August 22nd, 2020, 07:40 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Thanks for your work to get these models put up!

Though, I actually have tried to print a couple of the files and they haven't worked for me - when I load the files into Cura, it says "your model is not manifold. The highlighted areas indicate either missing or extraneous surfaces." I am very new to 3D printing and don't understand what the problem is... was the file made to be used with a different slicer? Or would you know how to fix it in Cura?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

Though, I actually have tried to print a couple of the files and they haven't worked for me - when I load the files into Cura, it says "your model is not manifold. The highlighted areas indicate either missing or extraneous surfaces." I am very new to 3D printing and don't understand what the problem is... was the file made to be used with a different slicer? Or would you know how to fix it in Cura?
It's likely due to fixes to the model where there were holes. Older versions of Cura don't typically have the error. As many of these are kitbash from a variety of other models they are not perfect but any holes should be covered by other pieces of the model.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 04:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

What Ive noticed with printing on my two types of printers is that if the model has holes or imperfections my fdm printer has problems with it whereas my resin printer usually does fine. It would have to be repaired most likely. There as a handful of programs that do that.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing