Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mossman's Tradelist

Want:
Fyorlag Spiders (1) (I might be open to acquiring a full TJ set, but would rather have the single squad of spiders.)
Gladiatrons (1)

Have

Monks and Guards- New in package
Knights and Swog- New in package (Oddly, these are packaged in a Minutmen and Wolves booster. Must have been a production error.)
Armoc Vipers
Sir Dupuis
Kato
Estivara
Eldgrim (No card)
3x B-11 Resistance Fighters (C3V)
2x Eilan Sidhe (C3V)
2x Preyblood Thrall (C3V)
Ulfrid Hornwrangler (C3V)

Rulebooks:
Fortress of the Archkrie (Still in plastic, with card)
Swarm of the Marro (2- Both still sealed in plastic, but only one has the Collector's Guide for some reason)
RotV (2)
D&D

Paypal

Last edited by Mossman; March 13th, 2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:29 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mossman's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Mossman's figures (and a bonus card I needed that he generously threw in) arrived on 2/15/13. Prompt and well-packed, I'd be happy to trade with him again.
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I had a great trade with Mossman. Highly recommended!
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:57 PM

Scapergal is surprisingly tart

Great trade with Mossman, good prices and fast shipping. Thank you!

Great Trades with: Porkins, Jwindjackal, Beholderthedm, Mossman
Old April 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM

vanwhackjob Woo who?

Just had a fantastic trade with Mossman! If you don't trade with him, you are losing out!

Good trades with: phil413ican, Sherman Davies, OrcElfArmyOne, Serenity, beholderthedm, Mossman, tfelts, evilwevil, Nabsten, sixthflagbearer, sadpony, The CEE
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated 6/20
Old June 20th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

+1 for playing Song of Blades and Heroes. I'm a big painter and I just got in on the Dwarven Forge Kickstarter JUST for this.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 20th, 2013, 04:13 PM

Thanks! I edited their last supplement, "Heroes of the Tales."
Old July 7th, 2013, 11:22 PM

Yogo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Good overall transaction with Mossman. Good communication, prompt shipping, and items were as described. Thanks!
Old August 5th, 2013, 11:47 AM

Re: Mossman's Tradelist 8/5/13 Added lots of new stuff!

Updated 8/5/13
Old August 15th, 2013, 02:27 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Mossman is a good guy to trade with.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:40 PM

Escaper is surprisingly tart

Thanks Mossman! Finished Dourado and got the squads on the same day. My wave 9 squads are now in the playing mix!
Mossman is a great guy to do business with and a very entertaining writer to boot! You should check out his books (see link in his signature).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades